Gear and Bags momentarily disappearing

Hey guys.

I post this here, and not in the customer support subforums because I know it will resolve itself in time, but nonetheless it’s an incredibly annoying bug:

For about 3-4 weeks now, about once a week, I log on to my AH posting toon (the one I’m posting this message on) and I will find her with her gear, her bags and everything in them, missing. That said, her gold would still be there, her mail would still be there, and everything that she had posted on the AH would still be there.

The first time this happened I panicked, because I had a lot of stuff in her bags, but eventually came to an old post of someone reporting the same bug, saying that eventually it resolved itself, so I waited, and so it did resolve itself.

That was the first time it happened to me in 15 years of playing WoW, and so far it’s happened 2-3 more times (I’m not really counting), but every time it happens, it’s on this specific toon.

The toon will appear normal when I select it before logging on, but after I log off it will “process” that she’s naked, and will appear as such in the character selection screen. In the same fashion, I don’t see if her stuff is back unless I actually log on to her, usually an hour or two later.

Here’s what I log into:

i.imgur. com/OBATTzk.jpg

What has me wondering, other than the obvious of why this happens, is that it’s happened only on this toon. Why this toon?

Also, yes, I have Meerah’s jukebox on my bars, but not my Brutosaur.
Dolly and Dot are my best friends. They pull my wagon through dunes of sand.

EDIT: Well, back to normal. I forgot to mention, when I do get my stuff back, I log into a half health bar, as if I had just put on my gear. I mention this because it’s not 100% visual. The game obviously registers that I wasn’t wearing gear before, and now I am.