Gear and bags missing

Hello, i had to switch toons to mail some gold and when i logged back in part of my gear (neck,back,trinkets and rings) was missing. My bags too, all i had was the default bag.
I didnt get hacked because it took only 2 minutes to switch toons HAHAHAHAHA
This happened when i logged back in my main.

There’s a display bug where it makes it so that you can’t see any of your stuff. I’d put in a bug report to help them track it down because it is a fairly rare bug. You can also put in a ticket but it usually resolves itself before the ticket can be answered.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a display bug, Praetorian.
The same items are missing from my armory aswell. I’ve sent a ticket about an hour ago, let’s hope it’s not a major problem. I’ll update this thread if it gets fixed so other people with a similar problem in the future know what’s going on.

It usualy clears up on its own within 12 hours your gear is there just invisble tickets are averaging 2-4days it will probably clear up before ur ticket is answered.

1 Like

It is a very rare bug. You can file a bug report for it in-game as well.

Some of the things that happen in-game include missing gear, bags, bank content. Gold is usually still there. If it were an account compromise you wouldn’t have any gold either.

One of the other side effects of this bug is that it shows on the armory as well. Either your character shows on the armory without any gear, or you get an error-500 trying to access your armory page.

As noted by Darthwraith, it usually clears up on it’s own within 12 hours. Leave your ticket open in case it doesn’t clear. If it does clear on it’s own, remember to close your ticket.

2 Likes

I’ts fixed. Indeed it was a bug, my gear was missing.
Waited an hour, deleted my character and restored it, after logging in my gear and bags were there.
GM answered my ticket, everything is fine.
Thank you all for the answers!

2 Likes

Glad it cleared up.

That’s one of the other ways to fix it.

1 Like

All my gear and bags are missing on my Evoker. I’m completely naked! I checked my other characters and they are fine.

2 Likes