GDKPs are ruining WOTLK

What are you talking about I have seen 2 runs of gdkp it is mostly pugs, guild runs, achievement runs, 19/25 voa runs. Most of the gdkp are not needed as with little barrier to entry into t7 raids mean who would pay for an item, hell even whomst would pay for an item they can get with badges?

There won’t be gdkp until we have some legendary or maybe people selling achievement runs.

Amazingly, you can join a guild, complete content, and never have to participate in a GDKP. Therefore, you not joining them has no impact on you.

I never said that it’s a bad thing for raids to form with their own preferred loot system.

Seems like you’re choosing to be ignorant of the issues being raised here. The point of the thread isn’t to say “I can’t complete content because of GDKPs”. The point of it is to say that GDKPs cause problems that can’t be opted out of, such as encouraging or being an accessory to cheaters buying and selling gold, which in and of itself is harmful to the experience for every non-cheater in the game.

Then why do you think GDKP’s are a potential problem that will get worse?

I explained why GDKPs are bad in the first post that you clearly didn’t read young one.

Yep, I didn’t bother reading your nonsense because GDKPs have zero impact on me and my guild. We’re able to clear the content we want to clear. There’s nothing further to discuss. I don’t give a rats behind what others do in the game.

1 Like

Not really you just regurgitated some generic GDKP hate that has no foundation in reality, other than displaying your lack of understanding.

3 Likes

GDKPs will absolutely get “worse”, or to use a different term, more common, as people gear up and have less need for drops from raids. GDKPs require both people to buy and to carry, and when the content is new, almost no one has the luxury of passing up on gear even for a large gold payout. It’s a simple equation of supply and demand.

As for why GDKPs are a problem in the first place, then the OP communicates some of the main points well enough.

1 Like

And he has a very simple solution, he can stop being lazy and farm some gold. Or just join a guild.

Or just join one of the non GDKP runs, which also have existed.

Filthy casual

Or Blizzard can just ban GDKPs to make you cry so you actually have to play the game socially in a guild.

3 Likes

Yes you should try it, GDKP’s are a non issue when you do :slight_smile:

GDKPS ruin the game for everyone who does them. I explained in 1st post.

3 Likes

I think the people actually running them disagree :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh you mean the gold sellers

3 Likes

/shrug then just join the non GDKP runs or join a guild.

Why do you protect gold sellers? Sus

2 Likes

What gold sellers?

Acquiescence to the status quo isn’t a solution in the context of a criticism of the status quo.

2 Likes

The ones you buy gold from.

2 Likes