GDKPers - Next Stage of Grief Pls

And how does it do that? My guild runs 8 raid teams. Groups 1/2 run at the same time, then 3/4, then 5/6, then 7/8. As it is I already run all 4 raids possible with my guild. I have more alts than that though.

I’m in an active guild that regularly groups up for finding runes and running dungeons and BFD, and have made a handful of friends grouping up for BFD pugs. Never even done a GDKP in my life. Sounds like the devs are wrong on this front :thinking:

The rule changes are coming. You aren’t going to stop the train coming into the station by arguing about it.

1 Like

It says “guild and social structures”. That includes non-transactional forms of pugging like SR and MS>OS.

1 Like

I genuinely don’t understand what point you are trying to make here?

“Erodes” does not mean “eliminates”.

I agree with OP. The denial is tired and it’s only been a couple days.

Well I can’t understand things for you. Can only explain them.

I never said it did. But I’ve had no more issues getting into non-GDKP pugs now than I had 15 years ago in Wrath. “Erode” would imply at least that it would be more difficult to do so

Try getting into anything other than GDKP pug in Wrath or Era. That’s the logical conclusion of unchecked GDKP.

I literally just said I have no more issues doing that than I did back in original Wrath

Lol nah man we’re good. Gonna keep clogging forums though y’know no GDKP to attend gotta do something with the time.

1 Like

In SoD or in Era/Wrath?

In all three

They’re definitely in bargaining by now. Do you see all those IDKP posts lol? Once feb 8 comes around and they get banned for their “infallible” IDKP attempts then we will get to the depression stage and hopefully acceptance soon after.

And yet you’re not explaining anything, you just keep posting the quote as if it is some sort of “gotcha”. I’ve already explained that I did not limit myself to participating in GDKP runs. I have still got the full “traditional guild and social structure” experience - more than anyone in this thread I would imagine (again, I run with 4 separate raid groups in my guild on reset day and lead 2 of those 4 groups). Me participating in GDKP raids outside of this does not erode that for me whatsoever, nor does it typically for the buyer who is an alt in a guild and is trying to get geared so they can run with their guild.

Again, this actively discourages me from being more of a presence in my guild as I am not going to have the desire to keep up with 8 toons anymore as I was. This actively hurts my guild and their social experience as I am no longer there to help assist in running a raid on my alts.

1 Like

Okay then enjoy your pocket universe.

What do you mean OP? there’s nothing else to say other than Blizzard should focus on banning gold buyers/sellers and bots instead of banning GDKP and hurting the ones that don’t buy gold. There’s no stages before or after that, people can quit or try to circuvent the rules but that’s about it. In the end, gold buyers are the real problems.

Ooh you are so close!

People just won’t PUG then. That’s what happened in the original BC/WOTLK. Which like, doesn’t bother me at all because I basically don’t pug, but it is what it is. Andies who think this change will save them 5/7 jail are kidding themselves. You’ll either guild raid or not raid if you’re a pumper, and you’ll go 5/7 if you’re not a pumper, and it is what it is.

1 Like

The irony in this post is palpable