Gdkp thread #269, good idea discussion

What’s a regular DKP?

My server with a 1/4 of the population has countless groups going. Think you are just dooming. Wouldnt have anything to do with your hate for sod would it?

Maybe, also have guild members that do the same to make their gold for raiding / alts. Still doesnt even scrape the surface of what would be happening if GDKPs were present.

it’s where you kill bosses and get rewarded Dragon-Kill Points. and then when an item you want drops, you bid some of your Dragon-Kill Points against other people who also want the item.

it offers all the benefits of the GDKP, but you don’t waste your gold.

1 Like

Thought about this, imagine C+ happens. Would we wanna copy paste these characters over or have to redo all of that grind again.

You wouldnt notice anything if gdkps were present.

So cuz youre on a trash server you dont care about rmt and bots, its just you hate gdkps.

Gotcha

Redo the grind.

Hopefully they make C+ worth playing.

I definitely notice how much better the game is without them.

You seem to be getting very upset over something you dont care about

Why do people keep trying to use buzz words as if anything on the forums could get me upset lmfao.

Im glad there gone for you.

If you say so

I get why but at the same time C+ at least in my eyes is the original direction the story was supposed to go and getting the ability to do so.

They could add a lot of stuff on the low end but ultimately WoW is about the end game. So they could add a lot more to do at 60 which is where the copy pasta comes in.

If they dont they could always copy paste the characters to somewhere where Retail can use the added mogs.

Oh yes, I’ve seen that in guild YouTube videos. The problem is that one has to keep track of the currency outside the game (or with an addon I suppose) and it won’t work for pugs who haven’t built up any of the currency.

It’s just easiest to use gold, the main currency of the game. But your DKP idea got me thinking. Blizzard only banned gold DKP’s so we can use another form of in game currency as a loophole. I was thinking of arcane bars (ABDKP) but that will cause problems because not a lot of casual players have those on them all the time either. These players would have to purchase vast amounts of arcanite bars just prior to the raid, which would drive up prices to unreasonable levels. Yes they could sell them after the raid if they didn’t use them, but the price would then be substantially reduced causing them to lose money.

What is a more common currency I could use for my dkp? Some sort of mat that has value but purchasing it off of the auction house won’t drive up prices too much.

we have addons for that.

wow is fully of currencies. the only one that matters is DKP.

What addon can I use for DKP? Each player gets like 10 DKP coins to start raid and bids on gear

Try Monolith DKP.

Dkp doesn’t matter, no one uses it.

They for sure aren’t using it for pugs.

What’s that?

the answer to your previous question. did you forget what you asked already? scroll up to recap on your question.

Lolno.

All the people on the forums angry that they have to actually play the game instead of get carried is hilarious.

2 Likes

They have to kill the same bosses as any other raid…

As if you don’t get carried in your raid team or carry the trash players, what’s the difference?

Thank you. I believe most pro GDKP players just don’t post on this forum