Gdkp thread #269, good idea discussion

How about Blizzard create a new GDKP(s) server next phase? One pvp and one pve. Release the servers with phase 5, and give players a one month window to transfer over to GDKP. Once on a GDKP server, the player can only transfer to another GDKP server. The GDKP ban remains in effect on the original servers.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

A fresh realm is a better idea. No need to split current playerbase further.

GDKP was banned in phase 2 so people who quit cuz of gdkp were only lvl 25 anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily want to have to create all new characters and grind again, though. I put a lot of time into Wow but I’m a casual player and sometimes only play on the weekend. Weeknight raids are tough for me because I go to bed so early. It would be nice to just jump into a GDKP to participate in more consistent raiding.

1 Like

good idea discussion

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

Keep GDKPs banned. Ban them in every version of WoW too.

10 Likes

Agree.

But a fresh realm is not a bad idea, would show us hated gdkp really is. Imagine all the organizers on one realm with no buyers.

No to your no. Players can still offer to purchase an item which someone else won if they reach out to the individual. A raid group organizing with a united understanding that gear will be purchased for gold is no different, and Blizzard should not be restricting player freedom to create a trade economy as they want.

Regardless, it won’t affect you because the GDKP servers would be separate.

A fresh realm id be ok with. GDKPs ever being allowed on it, no.

4 Likes

To be honest I think they need to pick a path and stand on it. You can make 100 variants based upon each players preferences.

I see the consolidation of the Classic community as more important than further division of it. Especially with Classic+ being in the cards. At some point we need everyone back in the same boat rowing together.

1 Like

If you’re going to enable a GDKP environment, a fresh start is easily the best way to handle it, resets the economy and everyone has to earn their gold to start a GDKP instead of coming over with well over 3k gold

It’s actually hilarious you think anti gdkp is the majority

Its hilarious you think it isnt while being part of the group using every sockpuppet alt they have trying to astroturf support for GDKP.

3 Likes

Gdkp is hands down the most popular pug loot system.

It’s why it’s all there is when it’s allowed in pugs.

You’re actually cracked if you don’t believe that.

1 Like

The number of swipers is certainly alarming.

3 Likes

Yeah lets go back to casual dads with 1 hour playtime a week, swiping their credit cards to support basement dwellers on welfare.

Not only are they taking advantage of tax payers IRL but also ingame.

3 Likes

Yea cuz that’s the normal.

Imagine thinking that 99% of gdkps are just swipers LMAO

Y’all are so brain dead it isn’t even funny anymore.

I see herb and mining bots.

Everyone who farms herbs and ore are bots.

Based logic

1 Like

How about no

1 Like

Let the people have their GDKP and RMT but blizzard makes the game F2P but to make up for the loss of the sub they ban all the bots and hackers and sell gold themselves.

You’re playing sod, the player base already has its rmt.

How are they taking advantage of irl and game tax payers? That’s such a strange statement.

True maybe it’s time for blizzard to go under since they wont do anything about it.