Gdkp thread #269, good idea discussion

How much do you all think MC tier pieces would go for in a GDKP in the current servers’ economy? I have never done GDKP on any version of WoW so I’m curious what the estimates would be.

Prolly not much tbh.

Is it usually silent bidding?

No you bid in raid chat

nah, I’m good man

1 Like

No thanks :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Yeah, allow wow tokens aswell for cheaper than market price gold. Win win for blizz

No just gold bidding. No rmt

GDKPS and RMT go hand in hand.

Wow token gives blizzard a little cut

1 Like

Rmt goes hand in hand with everything that involves gold.

1 Like

Yep so raids where 10s of thousands of gold being spent will have a substantial amount.

I wonder how much is on the auction house

Ah yes, the smooth brain response.

You realise you make your argument for GDKPs worse by playing dumb?

Edit: 15000 posts and you still arent getting it, theres no hope.

Oh no idc about gdkps in sod, I was just generally thinking if you think 10s of thousands of rmt are in every gdkp I can’t imagine what number you would think was in the AH.

Well you arguing for them shows you care about them in some way. Otherwise youd have no input.

AH is a lot less lucrative for gold sellers than GDKPS. The need for massive amounts of raw gold also draws in bots.

I just defend all the misinformation about gdkps.

Idc if its not in sod, hell i dont even play sod anymore.

I just logged on to see it and its literally just summon spam and buff selling spam.

Wtf are any of you actually protecting?

regular DKP, not Gold DKP.

Both GDKP and the AH have very deep roots of RMT into them but people who RMT prefer GDKP over the AH.

So you do care about GDKPS, and sod.

Id say people enjoy the game without gdkps, and are trying to protect what gdkps bring to a server.

I mean there isnt gdkps in sod.

Have you seen LFG chat?

I just went on Horde Lone Wolf and its literally all “WTS summon to ________ 5g”“”"

The rmt is so deep theres nothing else in sod.

Or wts tribute buff

Those arent players, those are gold sellers making gold all day so they can sell it back to you guys.