GDKP in Season of Discovery

@zaalg I made this post without realizing my set character was a bank alt. This is my only post on the subject. Its assumptions like this that keep you ignorant

1 Like

It’s a good idea but all GDKPs are organized on discord. So instead of trading gold, at the end of a run they will “sell” the raid leader a silk cloth or something else for their cut. 100 ways to work around this but interested to see how it unfolds.

Most of the tears in this topic, aren’t even coming from whales, but from “players”, which used to suck whale breasts during the past 3/4 years, through gdkp’s.

5 Likes

If you are referring to devaluation of SoD gold then the evidence is easy to get but not allowed on these forums.

If you are just another salty P2W kiddo then please continue to throw a temper tantrum.

So cute when they’re angry :wink:

5 Likes

Yea none of what you said is even close to accurate

Brilliant idea just crossed my mind… as with the retail version… if you help someone kill some thing (not grouped) you both get to loot the creature… then why not allow the same to happen in the dungeons?. Everybody gets the same thing. if there’s 5 players, then all 5 gets the same items without doing this greed, need bid thing…

gimi mai whale tittes!

2 Likes

It’s weird seeing people try to justify that GDKP has no correlation to RMT. I’m sure all the unsubscribing accounts will be missed. :joy:

8 Likes

We wlll see. The P2W kiddos will try anything to be able to swipe instead of play. Blizz alluded to tracking software that was designed to detect this very thing. We will see how well it works I’m sure. Cheers!

2 Likes

You dont even play era

blizzard fired all their GMs, whos gunna go through all this muck?

I will prioritize…

I think Blizzard finally realized just how linked RMT and GDKPs are, thanks to SoD. What else is there to spend that kind of gold on at level 25? Really nothing. The fact there is more bots and gold selling in SoD than ever before demonstrates how much gold is bought for GDKP runs.

And those types of players can gtfo, as far as I’m concerned. But they’ll probably just migrate back to Wrath/Cata where they can continue to buy gold and buy gear. Until Blizz bans it there too…hopefully.

11 Likes

what did they expect they gave people 2 months for 25 lvls

Huh? I would wager I’ve played from launch through BiS Naxx more than most, 6 times that I remember. But continue to deflect its better than the incessant whining.

1 Like

Can we also ban warlocks charging for summons, tanks asking for gold to tank dungeons, dungeon boosting for gold, gear for gold solo runs, selling rune help, and hunters? (Theyre just too good, inflating the economy with their easy farming of high mobs)

Or. Maybe. Just maybe. You prioritize the actual problem of RMT and stop putting bandaids on things pretending you are helping.

3 Likes

Holy strawman, batman!

3 Likes

I’ve never participated in a GDKP run in any way.

That said, go after the cause of the problem, not the effect. Get your act together and start ridding the game of bots and gold buyers and then you won’t have to worry about restricting playstyles in game.

2 Likes

Another character with 1 post defending GDKPs. You’re about the 100th I’ve seen in the last two days.

So many alts.

5 Likes

Compared to who, you and that orc hunter who just troll every single persons post? Is that what counts as important these days?

1 Like