GDKP in Season of Discovery

Gdkps just removed trades from the system, im willing to bet it was a lot harder to track gold trades with their automated system.

You used the word democracy, I didnt. Now you realize that suggesting the devs arent duty bound to listen to the playerbase is a silly argument and you pivot to debating semantics. Sign of a lost debate.

You seem to have comprehension problems and issues following conversations so let me show you the chain of messages to remind you what you said

It is not. You can argue all you want in bad faith. It is not.
Devs are bound to do what they feel is best for the game and most profitable for the company. You’re out of touch if you think the players have any real form of voting power.

here you are again trying to make the case that you should get to cheat via RMT through GDKPs. GDKPs and cheating are inseparable. GDKPs are banned bc GDKP’ers could play GDKP without cheating. Time to move on if you need GDKP.

I never said I needed gdkps.

You already admitted you can gdkp without cheating, your copy/paste isn’t as effective anymore.

you are in every GDKP “not caring” by defending gdkps and campaigning to bring them back. go away cheater.

1 Like

I don’t think any of us deserve loot any more efficiently than MS>OS, the way God and Chris Metzen intended.

1 Like

If that was true they wouldn’t of made master looter and free agency on how we decide raid loot.

It was literally designed this way.

You guys are real buzzkills sometimes

1 Like

I’ve seen it a lot browsing the forums today, so I’ll try and help out some people: It’s couldn’t have, wouldn’t have, or shouldn’t have. It’s not couldn’t / wouldn’t / shouldn’t of. That literally makes no sense.

Again, dedating semantics. Call it what you want, but the devs serve the playerbase.

And yet you understood it

If that’s the case, then language has no purpose in life. Why is it so hard to just take criticism, make an adjustment, and move on? Do you prefer being wrong and coming off ignorant?

Did I ask you for criticism?

This is a gaming forum.

How many times can you say cheating in the same post? Every post from you is the same unintelligent equivalence between GDKP and cheating with zero actual substance. You sound ridiculous mate.

2 Likes

Dear Bergy.

GDKPs are banned bc GDKP’ers like yourself could not resist the urge to seek out and trade in illicit RMT gold. Illicit RMT is a form of cheating. GDKPs are therefore banned bc GDKP’ers could play GDKP without cheating. These are the facts. You can say zero substance all you want. GDKPs are banned and not returning bc the GDKP community could not resist the urge to cheat. Move on.

This is false. Devs are duty bound to serve the playerbase. Any studio that thinks otherwise is doomed to fail.

And the players do have voting power. You ever heard of voting with your dollar? Blizzard is losing ~$675/yr from me directly because of this policy.

1 Like

Dear Bergy,

Your belief that having multiple accounts justifies your desire to cheat through benefitting from illicit gold in GDKPs will not be effective. Cheating ruins the game for everyone that does not wish to cheat. I know you are having a difficult understanding that the rules apply to you. I see this all the time in my professional life. Yes, you too must follow the rules no matter how important or how rich you think you are. The rules apply to you too.

1 Like

You are in violation of the forum rules, launching personal attacks, making zero substance posts. You make the same baseless cheating/RMT accusations and spam the same thing over and over despite being absolutely destroyed in debate in multiple threads. The last time I did it I decided to not waste any more time on you, so I wont.

1 Like

Dear Bergy,

I am sorry your feelings are hurt by not being able to benefit from RMT in GDKPs. Hurt feelings or not GDKPs are still not coming back. It is not my fault that the GDKP community could not resist the urge to continuously cheat in GDKPs by seeking out and trafficking illicit RMT gold. It is the GDKP community’s own fault that they ran afoul of the rules. In the meantime cheer up. Phase 4 will be here soon. There are always Taiwanese servers if you need GDKPs in SoD.

3 Likes