GDKP in Season of Discovery

Just join a guild. That’s what they want you to do

3 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you,a lot of players were participating in gdkp because was allowed even though they knew is bad for the game.
Now that is enforced this will definitely helps. It does more harm than good, it takes a lot and i mean A LOT of social aspect from the game and encourage rmt,p2w
I am very happy, was unsubbed because of this but now i can play without seeing gdkp ads every 5 seconds. Hype!

6 Likes

Not tough to track trades. So-and-so received gear from raid and also happened to give away XX gold in a short time frame? Hrmmmm

Way around it would be doing bid trades from alts but that becomes a logistical nightmare for organizers

Most people socialize more in GDKPs than in niche guild groups. That don’t take you anyways because you’ve got no gear

Wow the P2W kiddos are really running out of nonsense.

10 Likes

Sure, there’s a lot of cheaters, Blizzard should ban them and let legit players do their GDKP.

Pot and kettle and such.

3 Likes

Bidding with their illegally bought gold is the height of socializing!

5 Likes

This is what is known as an oxymoron. Cheers!

The gaslighting from the P2W kiddos is crazy right now.

5 Likes

Pretty funny ngl, might as well ban people summoning for gold the auction house, boes, heck just remove gold all together, and the 15$ a month paywall then maybe people will be more inclined to create fond memories with friends :rofl::rofl::rofl: such a joke. Good luck blizz

3 Likes

Ban Bots, Remove GDKP, Segregate Premades in BG, and give us personal loot! I run on 8 characters most resets, I get usually 2 pieces of loot per 8 characters per reset. I feel personal loot would at least give me 1 piece per raid per char.

1 Like

I implore everyone who is a legit GDKP enjoyer to unsub. I have unsubbed on all three of my accounts already. The only way to get blizzard to listen is by hitting them in the wallet.

2 Likes

Ye please lets just turn into communist china.

I will say… its better than getting simply lucky with rolls.

1 Like

As experimental ideas go, this is interesting. But I do agree with blizzard making changes to stop catering to people who want to bypass the social structures that the game was built on.

5 Likes

My question, was the pop up window which offered roll, greed, bid etc been changed as NOT to allow for this bidding option? Cause if it hasn’t changed, then you’ll still going to get gold bidding… Nowhere in the above blue comment does it say we’ve altered or changed this window as NOT to allow bidding. So we’re left with this still happening and all we can do is report those who continue to do this… IF that’s the case, nothing’s changed.

Do i track every one of my raids for when i was slighted or not? No, you goon. Its an estimate and not far off from reality for me personally, especially as it pertains to SoD. Also ive never bought or sold gold once, and despise it.

The people like you who think all gdkp enjoyers must RMT to enjoy raiding are so out of touch with reality

no wonder blue boes are so expensive! 50%??? thats crazy!

Only a matter of time before WoW turned into communist China. :rofl:

1 Like

Your whole comment is based, so maybe this will relate… make a warrior get good and host some raids people will join. If you make it that far then try running MS/OS or SR versus GDKP see how fast the raids fill, see which ones are more successful. Then comment

inb4 Godwin’s law and such

2 Likes

Truth.

I see, so just more nonsense from the P2W kiddos. Got it.