GDKP in Season of Discovery

My first two sunken Temple raids were pugs and half the dudes in there talked about how they bought gold.

This version is literally season of swiping and it’s great because there’s no gdkps.

So last ST (Which our guild cleared) I only had to bring the candles to buff the raid, and MP5 fish.
I guess I did buy a handfull of mana pots. But that was barely 10g which is a quest.

When do I go broke? When does GDKP save me?

So you didn’t flask or anything? Try being physical DPS

The free flask that drops from there? Not important, it’s free.

So because you play a class that doesn’t really need consumes that’s true for everyone??

Try being a physical DPS.

Agility food.
Mongoose elixir
Str exlir
Firewater
Chili
Sharp stones
Tea
Greater arcane elixir for rogue
Nature prots gotta save my world buffs

Yea no reason to buy gold…lmfao

1 Like

lmao who is doing all that for a 20 year old solved game

Sod is 20 years old?

News to me.

Also love how when you point out the consumable list all the antis move the goal post.

No reason to buy gold tho, 400g +15 agi enchants, 2,000 gold Julie’s Daggers, 1500 gold Darkmoon Decks of which 2 are bis for my class.

I could go on and on, gold buyers are still buying gold because banning gdkps didn’t remove the need to have gold.

1 Like

do you buy gold?

Do you buy gold?

So you need all this?
My guild isn’t top tier, but I’m sure we didn’t have all that.

ST is the first SoD dungeon where I didn’t even look at the resistance pot.

Maybe you’re going in over prepared and paying for it?

I’ll take moving the goal post for a $1,000 Alex

Where?
People in this (long dead) thread have been saying they need money from the GDKPs to keep raiding. The ever so expensive 7 sips are mandatory.
My painfully average guild is proof that you don’t need all that.
SoD wasn’t made to be casual. Nope nope. No one calls it season of Dads.

It’s the goalpost moving. Sure.

1 Like

If you don’t understand how stupid your argument is I can’t help you.

You don’t even need to play wow so why buy gold?

So you’re actually obscuring the goalpost?

It’s fun talking to you.
See you next time dude bumps this.

A version of the game that has 30,000 gold ICC payouts is cheaper to raid than a version of the game without GDKPS.

Sod bis has auction house items that are bis.

Enchants that are over 400g.

But hey some grey parser said you don’t need any of that to raid so no one is buying gold anymore.

Literally the most cracked narrative I have ever heard.

Banning gdkps did nothing because if anything this version of the game without gdkps has more stuff to buy.

You really think the people who had no issues breaking the TOS and buying gold for GDKPS in sod all of a sudden stopped because they were banned??

This whole debate is stupid because it’s literally common sense.

1 Like

Anyone who disagrees with this should just be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

3 Likes

So does the auction house friend now more than ever

The GDKP ban has no remaining arguments to support it.

Blizz and the anti-gdkp crowd are just ignoring reality and clinging to the strawman argument that’s so obviously wrong at this point it is just sad.

I kinda agree here, wondering why they didn’t implement the 30 day trade delay before banning GDKP. The social/guild impact I guess they mentioned too but still really weird way they have gone about things.

I’m actually really curious about the secondary reason blizz mentioned (social/guild dynamics or w/e) for going through with the GDKP ban and what data they got/what if any measurable effect the ban had on guilds.

1 Like

I think most people who did gdkps did them on alts and not mains who only did gdkps.

That’s for the most part all I have seen, I very rarely see people who main raid in gdkps.

And my guild runs the biggest gdkp discord in all of wotlk classic.