GDKP in Season of Discovery

Any answer outside of “the ban is lifted” isn’t going to be something they accept.

There is no need for an announcement that the ban will continue, if they plan to retract this change to their game they would say so. Likely prior to the start of a new phase.

2 Likes

LOL wtf do you want them to say exactly? I think you can infer from their silence all you need to know.

2 Likes

Respond to the thousands of comments in thier official forum

1 Like

Isn’t it like you and three other dudes that actually want this back?

6 Likes

Where is your data to prove this statement? You really like to abuse assumptions and play them off as factual data…yet you wouldn’t have the data unless you work for Blizzard and track transactions.

LMAO thousands. It’s just you and like 3 other posters who spammed the forums non stop.

Seriously bro WTF do you need them to say? Their actions speak to their intent. If you were waiting on them to see if you were going to resub then it’s time to gtfo of dodge.

6 Likes

He’s still subbed, he wouldn’t be posting here if he wasn’t lol. The dude just can’t seem to quit WoW even when his “only joy” GDKP is gone in SoD.

Should we bring back Asbestos, lead paint, and allow smoking in restaurants again too?

4 Likes

saw a man doing removal in an old historic building, and by removal I mean hanging from a scaffold hitting chunks of asbestos down with a stick. I got the meet the FBI on that one.

Mysteriously delicious!

I mean, only if those babies want restaurants to become nanny states to pander to the non-smokers.

Considering people made money off all of those things, I’m sure there was push back when they were banned.

Bring back GDKP and stop listening to the whiners who all used Incursion exploit

1 Like

Seethe harder, Swiper.

2 Likes

Hit level 50 little bro

imagine needing to swipe and not getting your money from AH and GDKP carries… noob lmao

You realize that gold you get from GDKPs comes from Swipers, right?

Or you just don’t care.

1 Like

Or it’s gold you farmed.

Or it’s gold a bot farmed.

Swiping doesn’t create gold friend. Someone, or something made it.

1 Like

Can we bring back GDKP please so I can put the 2k gold to use that I farmed in incursions?

1 Like

How dense are you?

1 Like

[citation needed]

Man all that gold i made doing nightmare junk… Let me spend on some gdkps.