GDKP in Season of Discovery

only source you have is a blue post sayin “yeah, it liked, totally worked bro, believe us” lol :expressionless:

The tears on the forums are a huge minority on what the playerbase feedback is just so you know. Many people don’t even come here

1 Like

And yet those minority tears are why we even considered banned GDKP

You people are still going on about this nonsense?

Let it go.

2 Likes

The GDKP prohibition has been a resounding success as evidenced by the continued tears of the p2w kiddos and drastic reduction in bots. No way GDKP comes back. In fact I imagine the p2w kiddos are probably afraid the policy will spread.

1 Like

Lol what? :joy:

You have a source for this or just orating from your derrière?

1 Like

Yep, gaslight all you want but it worked. You p2w kiddos can still play the other versions, for now lol

2 Likes

Bots have been unaffected. Consider opening your eyes when traveling in azeroth if you want proof

Gaslight more lol. Sorry kiddo you’ll have to swipe somewhere else.

Cheers!

1 Like

This is misleading because it’s essentially “why bother trying to stop crime when crime happens no matter what!?”

Bots can be banned, they’ll always come back. They’ll leave when people don’t want to bypass effort.

The limiting of GDKPs is likely going to spread.

This isn’t stopping crime, that’s the point. GDKP isn’t a crime. It was banned as a strawman for bots and RMT, which have not cared at all.

It was an analogy. You missed that.

GDKP was used extensively by swipers and GDKP organizers specifically looked for whales. Who if we’re being honest with each other…more often than not were swipers.

Having a lot of gold on hand means you get into GDKPs easier. Best thing ever is having multiple swipers bidding over each other for gear.

This happened in SoM which was probably the worse I’ve seen for gold buying. People paying 10k for eye of benediction a month into the server launch.

2 Likes

Can we please ban this player for promoting botting? They state explicitly that they want to benefit from bots.

Ban deez my boy

Sticking to the radio silence plan?

Seems like we’re in for more cringe policies from nanny in p3.

now bergy. cheating is wrong. you and the other gdkpers have been cheating for a long time. that is why daddy blizz had to ban gdkps. bc you couldnt stop cheating in them. go back to your room. your still grounded bergy.

1 Like

I think they’re hearing us loud and clear.
Stay the ban.

1 Like

Glad you feel heard in the wake of silence. I dont.