GDKP in Season of Discovery

I stopped reading here.

You are a bad faith unintelligent troll.

1 Like

actually true

meant to quote the thing about gold being very easy to make legitimately

2 Likes

Amazing how many people are on here defending their nanny telling them what to do.

Breaking news guys…blizz is wrong, a lot. Stop with the dogma pretending everything they say is gospel.

You know who is right? The community. The same one that chooses gdkp consistently in every version of classic.

1 Like

" The recent layoffs across the various Microsoft studios include the vast majority of the customer service team at Blizzard . This means the multiple live service games run by Blizzard are currently operating with next to no moderators, game masters, and customer service representatives."

As I can’t post links here, feel free to Google “Blizzard fires GMs”.

What team is working diligently? Is it just a coincidence that this GDKP ban happened right after the mass layoffs?

So bc staff got laid off you want to be able cheat through illicit RMT? Sorry. Not happening. GDKPs are still banned.

2 Likes

Nope, bad faith unintelligent logic isnt gonna work the 10th time either.

2 Likes

Fact: They fired most of the employees who were in charge of handling this, so it is impossible for them to work diligently.

Claim: They are working diligently.

You decide which to trust.

Fact: GDKPs and cheating are inseparable
Fact: GDKPs are banned bc GDKPers couldnt resist the urge to cheat.
Fact: GDKPers are still coping bc they can cheat to make gold.
Fact: Alot of RMT sellers used GDKP for their illicit activity.
Fact: GDKPers need to move on if they want to play SoD.
Fact: GDKPers need to dry their watery eyes.
Fact: GDKP=cheating=banned in SoD
Move on kiddos.

2 Likes

So is mine

#BringitBack

2 Likes

Cite your source that proves most of their Game Security Operations team has been fired. I don’t think you know what a “fact” is.

1 Like

Like i said. the GDKP community is one of the biggest obstacles to addressing cheating, botting, and RMT in the game. GDKPers and the type of people drawn to GDKP are what have led retail and WOTLK to the states they are in. Go play those versions. No one wants you to destroy the SoD community like those versions of the game.

2 Likes

its funny how this is the only loot system which rewards playing well (u can get a bigger cut for high dps/healing/tanking) and coincidentally the one which certain players not only refuse to participate in but also sit there on the forums 24/7 and complain until it gets banned and then gloat about their victory for months like did it occur to you to not join the raid? lmfao

2 Likes

Sounds like a legit department somewhere else- but it currently doesn’t exist in this game.

Fact -

We got a system of:

The kind that doesn’t come in the game and ban bots as they happen.
The kind that uses automated systems to police their product.
The kind that relies on player input to report issues.

Check my post just above, thank you. If the moderators and Game Masters are not the ones to ban RMTers, then who else? What are they moderating?

there is a hacks team. time to move on from SoD if you need GDKP.

1 Like

Game Masters are not tasked with banning bots. The Game Security Operations (GSO), also called the Hacks team, is.

You can find them on the credits of Blizzard games. There’s about 50 members as well as other teams that support their operations.

1 Like

here is a good example of an obstacle to addressing cheating in the game. people that want more cheating bc there are challenges to stopping cheating in the game as is. the solution GDKPers want? more cheating.

All the points you have made have been talked about EXTENSIVELY by the customer service team. time to move on if you need to cheat to play the game. gdkp is cheating in SoD. go to retail to swipe for your gear. you can buy your tokens there too. you should be very happy.

2 Likes

Is this information up to date with the recent layoffs in January?

I don’t know.

I haven’t heard of anyone from that team being laid off. I have heard that some CS that were facing layoffs may possibly have been offered jobs on that team.

1 Like

You seem to know a lot about this so I am genuinely curious. Do the recent layoff of moderators and Game Masters really have no effect on the state of RMT and Botting?