GDKP in Season of Discovery

Yeah you just have no idea what you’re talking about

Good exit strategy. It’s not easy to defend those people.
Stop trying

What would I need to defend them from?

Gdkps are and have been the best pug loot system

You just saying stuff that makes no sense. You have 0 idea what you’re talking about.

I know where you’re coming from.

I’m starting to think English isn’t your language.

Good. Despite speaking in plain English, my words are clearly too quick for your slow wit.

“Quit trying to defend dishonest people” Is that better?
And if I can take it step into more understanding “a few bad eggs ruined the whole batch”
(and it was more than a few)

You mean your incomplete sentences don’t make sense.

Again you still have no idea what you’re talking about it seems to be a common theme

If your friends need to swipe their visa in order to play the game then this game probably isnt for them.

There’s that ignorance again. It doesn’t work on me. I know you know the problems, you just ignore them. Stop that.

Pot meet kettle

Another deflection.
Color me surprised.

Good interacting with you once more.
Stay cheesy.

1 Like

I said the same thing you said about me.

If I’m deflecting so were you.

:yawning_face:

Oh so baseless claims… that’s harassment, you do know that’s against ToS, right?

Same with all AH sells, summons, and boost. If the gold comes from site BAN them all

buying gold is against the ToS in SoD. its time to stop swiping. GDKPs are banned because they are inseparable from cheating. its time to move on from GDKPs because they cheating if you want to play sod.

bring back gdkp or p3 dies like p2 did

Nah the gdkp ban was a massive success, hopefully it moves to other versions of the game

3 Likes

Copium extreme

:yawning_face:

Well until you prove I swipe, you’re just harassing me… which goes against ToS.

If only mods did their jobs and banned people who break the rules constantly. Most of your ilk wouldn’t be here anymore.

How was it successful exactly?

What measurement are we using here?

1 Like