GDKP in Season of Discovery

hard to believe that people need to swipe for gear in every version of the game. go back to retail if you want to swipe mom’s card for gear. time to move on from GDKP if you want to SoD.

Thanks for reinforcing my point. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Typical classic andy talking about retail as if the same issues don’t plague classic in the same way. Take your L and move on with your life dude, you’re only making yourself look bad.

Plus in retail we don’t have GDKPs. :wink:

time to move on from SoD. GDKPs are toxic and have ruined every version of the game they are allowed to exist in. dry your eyes. change your diapers. time to stop breaking the rules.

2 Likes

Don’t need GDKP when raid gear can be bought on the AH

2 Likes

Tell yourself that all you want, because I’m sure you believe that is the reason and totally not the chronic RMT that blizzard refuses to get rid of. Take your L and go to bed, you clearly aren’t in your right mind… maybe get a snickers first?

Perfectly legally and without cheating too. It’s really easy to make gold in retail… try again.

we can see that gdkps are banned in SoD. the reasons have been explained in this post by the lead developer. GDKP and illicit activity are inseparable. Illicit activity is a synonym for cheating. you and others that believe cheating via swiping your mom’s card is an acceptable way to play the game are no longer welcome to conduct your unethical behavior in SoD. time to move on if you cant stop cheating.

2 Likes

Lets be honest. Most people are grown with CAREERS snd whole families… they dont need thier moms money. You sound like a petty, small, weak man with this kind of attitude.

I sm glad we took s hard stance against GDKP but lets not necro 10 month old posts lol.

x for doubt. time to stop buying gold. RMT is cheating in SoD.

I’m not so sure its a good idea or even valid to say to say “since they know where the gold comes from” - Just because we “think” something is happening doesn’t justify that we know something is going on. - But I will say - If there was a known gold buyer and it was “known” - then yes take the gold away.

But I do think that you are on to something. I think there should be direct ways of reporting gold buyers and more gms.

As a fellow GDKP enjoyer, not a fan of gold buyers and people botting all day to come home to a fat purse. I think its the best kind of system for a world of honest players.

And yet all you do is insult instead of trying to use logic to show why i am wrong.

Wonder what that means.

1 Like

It does actually. Its just in the form of paying for hard carries.

1 Like

GDKP, gold buying and boosting has always seemed a little pathetic to me. Buy your mom flowers and play the game. Imaging paying for a game just to pay to have someone play it for you to. Guess I am old fashioned and like to earn my trophies.

1 Like

No one plays for you in a gdkp.

You do the exact same raid as anyone else.

1 Like

Yeah but off the rack is off the rack, standard size, except for maybe a few places where you can wipe them GDKP runs are supposedly guaranteed to clear, never heard of one wiping or the runner disconnecting and absconding with the money, they seem to run like clockwork, with bot like precision almost.

This is without a doubt the biggest W Blizzard has ever had.

2 Likes

That’s why they were “looking for big buyers” often enough
This is why you should have stayed out of trade chat
The lies are so much easier to see.

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re saying.

I have been doing gdkps since classic launches and no one pilots your account.

Almost every run I’m in if you don’t perform you don’t even get a cut, they may just replace you with a better player and the person who replaced you gets a full cut.

Good players have gold.

You all think you need to bring these grey parsing “whales” and it’s just not true, you can bring good players with gold and do harder content.

But if no one is paying for the drops. The group disbands.
Lmao

boooo bring it back so my friends will play again