GDKP in Season of Discovery

So you can’t argue and instead use name calling and accuse me of buying gold? If you have an arguement against me, lay it out but it’s clear you don’t.

4 Likes

yep, it takes skill to buy gold

2 Likes

Love the change, now look at the look system in retail please. Since its a full on grief fest, unless u pm with gold offer for item they dont need…

Oh the irony lol

GDKP = P2W. There is a reason SoD gold is down almost 60% in less than 24 hours. You P2W kiddos are wrong, have been wrong and will continue to be. We’ve all heard the nonsensical word salads gold buyers have pushed the 5ish years. No one is buying it, move on. In fact I believe Wrath still allows P2W, perhaps give that a try. Good luck!

This is narrative the P2W kiddos like to push in their echo chambers lol

10 Likes

Your brain is so smooth oof

3 Likes

The people cheering for GDKP ban are people who have never fully experienced the culture in GDKP. They watch one youtube video and get told what to think. MS>OS experience is so garbage and filled with mostly garbage players. Typically, if you are a decent player, you will have gold and you will want to secure good gear. GDKP is the best option for that. That’s typically why you have better players in GDKP runs.

Sure, you get some gold buyers. The vast majority of people do not buy gold. This comes from an RL for GDKP since beginning of TBC.

7 Likes

totally right mate, I dont GDKP but I support his view

Calling it illegal without alternative is dull and simplistic

1 Like

Huge win for the genuine players, id also at some point really like to see this implemented in Classic as its the sole reason i wont play that or classic wrath soon to be cata, please if this works seriously consider it would be great to join back into those worlds again without the spam for gdkp and buy gold en mass,

Thankyou best news in years for wow

8 Likes

Killing the main way i raid awesome.

Now since we’re killing things lets start banning boosters as well.

5 Likes

As long as mounts cost 1000g, classic and SoD will have bots and RMT. WoW’s and especially Classic’s player base are decades older than the average player in 2004, they have less free time, but more disposable income. For those people its easier to buy gold than it is to farm.it. As long as there is a demand, there will be a supply.

1 Like

The root of the problem is gold buying. A lot of people buys gold whatever there’s GDKP or not, BAN THEM FOR 6 MONTHS and it will cause a much bigger precedant, people will be afraid to buy gold.

5 Likes

Still better than gold directly.

what are they going to do ban people for trading items?

2 Likes

They will ban all services for hire now with this stance.

Bye mage boosting.

Bye warlock summons.

Bye rune carries.

Instead we are just gonna promote gambling and leave everything up to chance! /roll

5 Likes

So your going to ban in game currency trading instead of just perma banning gold buyers ? Do you go out of your way to come up with dumb fixes ?

You wanna stop gold buying, start actually perma banning people for it. They will quickly catch on and stop buying when they lose their account. i know many people that have bought gold and got a 1 or 2 day suspension and bought more gold soon as they got back on.

7 Likes

so you’re saying that you benefited from laundered gold? and I bet you didn’t even kick the RMTer when you realized it? so you benefited willingly?

4 Likes

Blizzard should do that part tho, cheaters deserve to be banned.

1 Like

We absolutely do not condone gold buying/selling/botting in our guild. I can’t be more clear.

3 Likes

You don’t have an arguement, you’re just saying GDKP = P2W, which is not correct nor is it even right. If you have any arguement or way of speaking that doesn’t involve you saying Kiddo 50 times and accusing me of buying runs (I never have) then put it on the table, actually speak like an adult.

Why is the Classic community so childish?

4 Likes

so do people who benefit from a laundering gold scheme willingly

5 Likes