GDKP in Season of Discovery

Your blatant ignorance makes it clear that you are just a troll who isn’t actually here to have real discussions but to just twist words for your own game and sick pleasure. I advise anyone reading these posts to just ignore Beanzey since they ignore everything you say and respond to partial sentences.

Not everything, just the hyperbolic nonsense. Cheers!

Are you ok with bidding up BOE items that drop in a raid?

Or only bidding BOP hurts your feelings?

No actually, they didn’t. “To account for the potential to create longer queues with this updated matching system, the system will ignore these rules after a period of time should we start seeing these queues impacted.”

Don’t be obtuse, these aren’t my rules.

You sound like a petulant child lol

Don’t be obtuse?

Or don’t point out some fallacy in your train of thought?

Think logically

Oh the irony. If you don’t know the difference between BoE or BoP’s I’m not sure I have the time or patience to catch you up. If you want to defend the P2W kiddos, I’ve heard enough crying for the day. Perhaps you’ll entertain me tomorrow. Cheers!

Watching Anti-GDKP people lately:
:clown_face: :popcorn:

That’s just them seeing if it works, if it doesn’t they revert. It’ll work, it works in retail lol.

Dude it’s like watching recent 2 party political election.
Intense feelings paired together with uninformed opinions but holding them very strongly and being unopen to discourse.

2 Likes

So true- Very similar- People pick their sides and dig in

Perhaps they are just laughing uncontrollably at the P2W kiddos throwing a temper tantrum in the grocery store :wink:

This is true. I admit I despise GDKP’s and believe all the bots running around are the result of the P2W kiddos. The good part about this is we will see in 4-5 months who was right.

1 Like

Anti gdkp people are just like watching just stop oil protestors

Theyre ignorant selfish and entitled, also cannot be reasoned with

3 Likes

Blizz, just put a WoW token in or something like it and make it so botting for gold isn’t profitable by comparison. If people want to pay, let them and make some money.

1 Like

Lot of victims out there in the world… of warcraft

Agreed, Some of us enjoy gold farming and having an option to buy game time with it is great.

It might be. I would advise against doing this for any BOP item.

Okay so instead of going after botting and rmt. You guys have decided to go after regular players running instances using the loot system of their choice. Spent money in fact, developing software to monitor player trades and restrict player freedom and authority over loot distribution… Instead of spending money going after botting and rmt.

This is such a Blizzard decision, this is you all over.

4 Likes

Gotta say I love the way you outlined this.

You were saying?