GDKP in Season of Discovery

My friends arent fake.

You still arent smart.

2 Likes

Right right, your “friends” are a guild that’s selling gear 3 weeks into Cata because they want gold. They’re selling gear that they still need. You mentioned your “friends” here on the forums to out them as greedy GDKPers. Let’s hear some more about these “friends” of yours.

Nah, I dont need some random on the internet to varify my friends for me.

Still rent free tho lmao

1 Like

You still don’t understand the concept of “rent free”?

I enjoy exposing your lies. You pay your rent just fine through the entertainment value from your lies. All of this while you’re still here making the most absurd claims without ever backing anything up.

I feel like the zero GDKP stance is what the players want, you could always go back to ERA and roll around in the pig filth there if you want Elron? You might have a better chance at being actually decent in pvp there too.

But I doubt that.

5 Likes

They took his money.
And was banned for at least a week from what I remember.
That seems like “something”, especially where they took it.

1 Like

Elron and mtn just mad they have to work a normal job again

3 Likes

they took his money but he was never banned

1 Like

Oh you did?

Quote me

Already did. This is the part where you constantly repeat yourself by telling someone to elaborate, elaborate more, elaborate more, and more and more, and all you do is bore them to death. Seen it enough already. Everyone already knows what you’re capable of based on how shallow your posts are.

Kinda like how all of yours have zero substance.

Its not my fault you dont know what the word means dude.

1 Like

Like I said, shallow.

Your posts are so bad that even the other Anti-GDKPers have called you out for how wrong you are.

Quote them

1 Like

If I do, you’ll shut up like Aerogosa when I start posting, that’s no fun.

Hahahaha. Yep, thats it alright.

Lmfao

Still waiting for the both of you to back up any of the last 10 things you claimed.

nerf alchemy procs to triple consume prices

“why do people buy gold!?!?” -blizzard

Same to you

LOL again, shallow.

Your empty claims are already all over these GDKP threads.

Your most recent joke of a claim was when you said that Blizzard tells players to keep track of gold transactions from other players. Was it higher up in this GDKP thread or another?

Jeez, you are disputing that blizzard tells you to keep track of the gold thats sent to you so that you dont get caught up in getting banned from bad actors?

Genuinely having problems breathing from laughter.

1 Like