GDKP in Season of Discovery

Yes. Back it up. They tell you to be careful who you trade with. They don’t tell you to keep track.

This is all pointless anyway. Next week, you’ll be making the same claims as if this conversation never happened and requesting people to quote your absurdities.

Don’t get what you want, immediately think of buying gold.

Someone’s projecting.

2 Likes

Don’t worry guys, we’re gonna see some massive raid numbers today to show us all how relevant the game is without gdkp!11!1!!!1!!! :clown_face:

PeOpLe DiDn’T qUiT bEcAuSe Of GdKp bAn! :clown_face:
GdKp iS uNpOpuLaR! :clown_face:

Yet again, I accept your concession.

2 Likes

so salty lol

3 Likes

What? You’re the one that can’t back anything up.

He’s still talking? Youre a better person than me for entertaining him still. I muted him weeks ago, I wonder if he realizes that people who mute them can still choose to respond or not.

I just typically dont. If theyre ignored there is a reason for it.

1 Like

Narks can’t just play their own game, they need to ensure everybody else is forced to aswell.

1 Like

Weird, you responded quite fast when I called you out to be a pathetic forum bully just 2 days ago in another thread. Did you two liars have an agreement to hold each others hands?

Again, back up your claims with GDKPs charging an entry fee.

2 Likes

You concede then keep talking.

What a way to live.

1 Like

Pro tip: You conceding has nothing to do with me backing things up.

1 Like

it’s been nearly 6 months gdkp isn’t coming back to SOD give it up already

4 Likes

You’re so desperate for a concession but there’s nothing for me to concede to since you lack the ability to come up with a real argument. When you resort to lies to create arguments, the only arguments you’ll ever win are the ones with your imaginary greedy GDKP friends.

I no longer care whether or not GDKPs make it back into SoD. However, If this experimental test is a success, then they need to put an end to it and make it an official policy. Add it to the ToS, add some disclaimers in the game so that new players know they’ll get banned if they buy gear in a dungeon. Where else would they find out about the GDKP ban? We can’t expect them to read the forums that even the devs themselves don’t post on.

If I was a new player in a dungeon and saw a piece of loot drop that I wanted but lost the roll, and I whispered them “hey, i’ll buy that for 5g”, I’ll get banned and I’ll have no idea why. It’s a complete joke. The way the devs handled all of this is a complete embarrassment.

1 Like

It honestly doesn’t even matter anymore. They killed the game. Nobody even cares to watch streams of MC, much less play it. Like it or not, banning GDKP killed SoD.

1 Like

Im a little confused

Fixed it for you.

Watch streams??? News flash most people dont watch other people play video games

Already feeling the damage of not having gdkp’s for basic raids in p4 really sad to see.

update thanks ?