GDKP in Season of Discovery

I have no idea how to bot. I know people bot because bots plague the game. People bot for $$. Use common sense. Come up with a real argument.

So you know bots plague the game, and GDKPS attract said bots. Why would you want GDKPS to come back?

1 Like

how does he know i just can’t figure it out???

ok, let me explain it to you like you are a golden retreiver

i know through people posting how much cata and sod gold costs and i know the methods that gold farmers use to farm gold in both games

in cata, its boosting people in deepholm
in sod its incursions

if i know the gph of boosting and incursions and i know the price of the gold they are earning, i can tell you what is more lucrative, i can’t tell if u guys are playing dumb or just straight dumb

It’s both. 1% playing dumb, 99% straight dumb

Brah only “golden retriever” here is you. Look how fixated on gold you are. Like it has some external value for you or something. Strange.

Only people here fixated on gold seem to be the pro GDKPers.

lol dang got’eeem!

“these guys know what they are talking about and i don’t, this must reflect negatively on them in some way right??”

Yes, im the one that doesnt know what they are talking about.

1 Like

I think most of the accusatory Anti-GDKPers here are young kids/adults who don’t understand what it’s like to have a career and for $$ to not be an issue. That’s why they’re so fixated on GDKPers just wanting gold/$.

Bro i make 7 figures a year trust me

you quoted something that i have read like 25 times that is completely irrelevant to the conversation?

1st you asked me how i knew what gold costs

then u asked for a quote of that answer

then you asked how i knew what would be more lucrative

now ur back to base ai, just saying random stuff

and all you did was give me the posts of 1 gdkper that mysteriously knows the exact cost of gold.

Thankyou

Im yet to see any graphs, or discussion, or any anti GDKPers pulling up the cost of gold. All you have done is proven my point further.

That’s because Anti-GDKPers don’t seem to do any research and also why most of your arguments fail. It’s not proving the point that you think it’s proving.

Again, if you are anti drugs. Would you call up drug dealers and ask them what the costs of said drugs were? Or do you just look a the damage they cause?

Why would someone that is against RMT / GDKP ever feel the need to look up the cost of RMT when it is no concern to them? The only concern is the damage GDKP causes.

Quite narrow minded thinking from a successful career man like yourself!

You’re contradicting your own posts. If you only look at the damage, it’s you that’s narrow-minded.

So what am i meant to look at if not the damage? Tell me wise career man

I know that my words are wasted here, but if you really want to solve problems, you need to understand why people do the things that they do.

You can say that GDKPs incentivize RMT, but incentivizing something isn’t a crime. If you understood why some people are pro GDKP and why some are against it, you can find ways to regulate GDKPs in a way that reduces the issues for both parties.

I want GDKPs back, but I think the worst thing about GDKPs is that they’re not at all casual-friendly, and so GDKP advertisements should be banned from trade chat.

1 Like

Look at the tdkp idea. I doubt blizzard would ever implement it but its a way for the gdkp raid system to work, while limiting the impact rmt has on it.

Sadly a system that has actively promoted gold buying had to be stopped, if people were less gold driven and turned away obvious gold buyers we wouldnt be sitting here having this discussion.

1 Like

It’s mostly the trade chat GDKP advertisements that seek out whales and have budget requirements, which is another reason why I think it should be banned from trade chat.

The quality GDKPs run privately and don’t feed off that stuff.