GDKP in a nutshell

You were posting back to back in two channels. One of those channels being LFG - which WILL get your hand slapped for it. You’re not the first person sanctioned for advertising there. People have been suspended for advertising guild recruitments. People have been suspended for just inane chatting in LFG.

Looking for Group is a channel for groups to be formed to run content without special caveats. That is how Blizzard has treated it and has been happening since Classic dropped.

So even ignoring what you were saying that was against the rules to begin with - you broke them again with advertising in the wrong place and being spammy with your posts every couple of minutes.

There isn’t a hard and fast rule about being safe reposting an advertisement in X amount of time. The GMs take the communities’ reporting trends into consideration for the different realms as to what could be considered spam. A good rule of thumb is no more than once every 5 minutes, but you have to kind of read the room for that.

I’ve also heard a saying that 69% of statistics are made up on the spot!

The fact is, the only people who know the true context are you, and the blues. Nobody on these forums knows. Somewhere in the middle is the truth, and if the blues are literally doing their job, then that should say enough.

1 Like

Wow, you’re really bad faith. I’m referring to the specific blue post about my case. They said ‘this would had been overlooked if…’

The rest of you going off is entirely rooted in your intent to misunderstand and demonize me.

That’s silly. There’s intent to sell when it’s being advertised. You guys are reeeeeeaching.

Regardless of what you think here, if you advertise GDKP outside /trade, myself and maaaany others playing SoD are gonna report you, for two reasons:

1. You are breaking ToS

2. GDKP, and the players who advertise it by extension, are not wanted here

You will be actioned, and you’ll have been warned :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Did you read that blue post? They said they would overlook it if not for yadda yadda about inappropriate chat. The same chat which wouldn’t have been noticed if not for the mass reporting. Do you get it, yet?

While we have you Mirasol, that policy you linked from the 9.2.7 patch with Trade (Services). Does this channel exist in Classic/SOD? If it doesn’t, where should GDKP be advertised based on this?

It seems the policy holds up right for retail but if the Services channel doesn’t exist in Classic, that sounds like the potential for conflicting rules.

You replied to me and called me a nerd lol

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

You don’t get to speak for anyone but yourself :expressionless:

I’m still waiting for Blizzard saying “GDKP is not allowed in LFG”.

1 Like

Excellently said.

At the end of the day, the vast majority of people correctly recognize GDKPs for vehicles for gold buying and other RMT.

We will do all that we can to make the game miserable for gold buyers, since they are a plague upon us all.

4 Likes

Is there an intent to sell? It could be an intent to buy. I’ve done this. New toon, I run an gdkp and am top bidder. I’m essentially paying others, except raid leading and pulling my weight. This isn’t buying a carry - they want loot too.

Again, for the fourteenth time, this is moot because you and many others report for gdkp’s advertising IN TRADE CHAT too.

apparently they’re supposed to post in Trade, where they will be reported for talking about group recruitment in a channel that is about trading :expressionless:

2 Likes

I don’t have to, the account action speaks volumes. Kindly stop advertising or be silenced! :hugs:

I’m willing to believe you got a lot of people silenced for saying naughty things in chat :expressionless: But not GDKP.

Exactly. You’re willing to abuse the report system. You don’t care which channel it’s in, but you’ll pretend to.

Get yourself actioned. See if I care!

1 Like

Here’s the kicker: he did.

1 Like

It’s not abuse, its reporting ToS violations :yum:

2 Likes

Likewise. I will continue to report people who buy gold and report people who engage in RMT.

I hope all gold buyers get permanently banned. I hope all those who engage in RMT get permanently banned. You do not deserve to play the game.

2 Likes

Hahahaha what a dork. He who can’t hear have to feel.

1 Like

They might not want to feel if they’re told they’re touching grass!

1 Like