GDKP: Ban or no ban? (Should GDKP be against the TOS?)

its a great trend that gives blizzard its justifications to allow gdkps and gold buying

dont care
ban gdkps

2 Likes

You sound like a gold buyer.

100p a gold buyer, im reporting.

if only. where do i turn in my points, i report them all the time

dont care
ban gdkps

2 Likes

They probably don’t even look at your reports anymore then… :rofl:

thats unfortunate

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Here you go, report these people.

Time to shut the AH down, people are buying gold for those items.

thats alot of work

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Its literally 1 click on the link of the thread topic.

1 Like

thanks. i did it. where do i turn in my points

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

We must get the AH banned from the game, its supporting rmt and bots.

this sounds logical

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Its the #1 source of RMT and Bots.

Its been leading since the game started.

it is definitely one of the most prevelent places of rmt when you see green helms going for 50g+.

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Just FYI for those QQing abit gdkp laundering gold. This is a ledger from a GDKP run. EVERY item here is 5 to 10 times cheaper than any green lvl 25 on AH with optimised stats like Tiger or Rares. Humbert’s helm is a whopping 80g. Any neck is around 20-200g? and you guys are worried about gdkps causing inflation? lol. What about runs selling leggings of fang/cobrahn/silverlain ring for 5g. that literally costs more than a base price item in a gdkp raid. As someone who runs gdkps im totally against bots and RMT but dont blame gdkp. Ban the bots. Ban the sellers. Everyone will benefit. GDKPs included. We are on the same side. I raid with pugs and in MS OS no1 cares abt passing for the next guy and rolls on every item. Atleast with gdkp there is some form of consideration and weight to bidding for an item. It stops toxic i need all loot, screw the next guy mentality.

[Honed Darkwater Talwar] 5g
[Tome of Cavern Lore] 10g
[Twilight Invoker’s Robes] 10g
[Twilight Slayer’s Tunic] 29g
[High Tide Choker] 22g
[Twilight Elementalist’s Robe] 2g
[Dagger of Willing Sacrifice] 4g
[Ancient Moss Cinch] 2g
[Perfect Blackfathom Pearl] 30g
[Shell Plate Barrier] 2g
[Large Glimmering Shard] 3g
[Admin] (1) 4g

1 Like

wow im shocked that you were able to manufacture a ledger

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Yes. But the alternative is that you just have all carries and no geared people. Because the majority of those geared people in GDKP don’t need anything from the raid, they are only there for the gold. If it wasn’t a GDKP raid they wouldn’t be there at all.

1 Like

good, so we wouldnt sit at phase 1 for almost 4 weeks when there is no point. we should have been on the next phase 2 weeks ago, but here we are. which, blizzard also loves because it milks our sub fee. gdkpers may as well work for blizzard. i digress

Then, comes the WoW token.

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Honest question for you. If you are running a GDKP do you vet the people joining? Do you know with certainty where the gold is coming from? You say you are totally against RMT, how do you keep RMT out of your runs?

There’s nothing wrong with gdkp in a world where Botting doesn’t exist. However we do not live in that world. Botting accelerates the issues that bots bring to the game by giving gold such a huge value when it otherwise would only be used on a much, much smaller scale. Gdkps should not be allowed in game, if botting isn’t going to be seriously moderated, then the value of gold should be reduced, removing gdkp is the best and fastest way to reduce the value of gold.

1 Like

Not right now… let it ride to lv 50 then id say ban it, in the end game GDKPS will do the most damage when the best gear is on the line. Since this is SoD just make them not allowed on this test realm and see the feed back, if they are going to experiment and discover lets discover how the game would be with that particular change, as well as reduce the demand for RMT.