GDKP Ban Lifted

Is this an exercise of some sort?

I asked ChatGPT because I honestly thought this was kind of a funny question.

Being dirt poor and having lackluster performance doesn’t necessarily mean I’m entirely useless in a raid or any other cooperative activity. Here are some reasons why someone might still take me along:

1. Unique Skills or Abilities: Even if I’m not the wealthiest or most skilled player, I might have unique abilities, knowledge, or strategies that could prove valuable in certain situations. For instance, I might have a knack for solving puzzles, offering creative solutions, or providing support in unexpected ways.
  2. Team Player Attitude: I might be extremely cooperative and supportive, willing to learn and adapt to the team’s needs. A positive attitude and willingness to communicate and collaborate can often make up for deficiencies in other areas.
  3. Friendship or Loyalty: Perhaps I have developed strong friendships or alliances with other players who are more powerful or skilled. In these cases, they might bring me along out of loyalty or a desire to include me in their activities, regardless of my individual performance.
  4. Teaching Opportunity: More experienced players might take me along as a teaching opportunity, helping me improve my skills and performance while still contributing to the overall success of the raid. They may see potential in me and want to invest in my development as a player.
  5. Filler Role: Sometimes raids require a certain number of participants to proceed, and even if I’m not the best performer, I could still fill a necessary role to make the raid viable. This could include tasks like crowd control, backup healing, or providing distractions for the enemies.
  6. Second Chances: Everyone has bad days or off moments. If I’ve shown potential in the past or if others believe in my ability to improve, they might give me another chance to prove myself in the raid.

Ultimately, while being dirt poor and having lackluster performance might present challenges, there are often still reasons why others might choose to include me in their raiding party. It’s all about finding where I can contribute best and being willing to learn and grow as a player.

yeah im using your idiotic logic against you, why would anyone take you to a raid since you’re too poor to afford the 500g minimum bid and too inadequate to do 500 dps

ChatGPT gave us a response above.

ohhh all of those reasons that don’t involve gdkp, got it

“Oh we have no way of knowing they bought gold we aren’t doing anything wrong we are just individually making on average 30-50g per person for 30 minutes of their time in a level 25 raid which is impossible in any other area of the game at this level it’s totally legitimate”

Well ya, you can’t really go to a GDKP if you’re poor and bad at the game rofl.

That’s the MAIN draw of GDKPs for myself, is the quality of player in them is 10x that of a normal PuG.

but you yourself are poor, and bad at the game, it’s ironic

1 Like

People were getting more like 5g payouts in BFD. You’re being dramatic and exaggerating things now.

Except I’m raiding so that kind of ruins that try buddy.

no it further proves the point that you, I assume, went to gdpks last phase as a very POOR player in terms of both currency and performance

Except I have logs from last night, so again I’m not sure what you’re trying here.

im trying that you did gdkps last phase as a very poor player, which defeats your entire argument that poor players that are as bad at the game as you are, cant do gdkps
also I’d be careful with that offensive name playing on an rp realm you might want to self-report yourself to blizzard before you get banned for it

First vid on youtube, 31g payout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1oE2RdM-Lo&t=2332s

I have no clue what you’re trying to say, is English not your first language?

Wow, so every payout was 31g…

Nothing good dropped in that video either…

yeah I bet you feel real inadequate right now after being shot down so hard

I still am really confused what you’re trying to say. You have to get better at English and grammar.

1 Like

Im also trying to decipher your points and i cannot understand.

you type like youre on some sort of illicit substance

you are both poor and bad at the game, you said those types of players can’t do gdkp, you did gdkp last phase, make it make sense. did that get through your thick skulls?

But I’m not poor or bad? And I have logs from last night. Why did I get to raid last night?