GDKP ban, good or bad for the community

It’s important to recognize that there are valid arguments both for and against GDKPs. While some players enjoy the increased efficiency and agency over loot distribution that they provide, others feel that banning GDKPs is not the solution. After all, players should be free to play the game as they see fit. It’s like the water company telling people to conserve water, even though it’s their primary source of income. Banning players for engaging in a particular playstyle, with the risk of losing their subscription fee, is not a sustainable business model. Ultimately, it’s up to each player to decide whether or not to participate in GDKPs. Remember, how to play the game should be left to the players, not the game’s administrators goodbye world of Warcraft.

Ultimately, it’s up to each player to decide whether or not to participate in GDKPs.

wrong, its up to the devs, and they have banned it.

Remember, how to play the game should be left to the players, not the game’s administrators goodbye world of Warcraft.

botters want to bot, thats how they want to play the game, the admins have made a call that is bad for the game and ban them. players should absolutely not just be given free leeway to decide “how they want to play” IF IT HARMS THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE

I have made the decision to quit playing this game and nothing anyone says will change my mind. I do not wish to spend my money or settle for something that does not meet my expectations. There are plenty of other games out there, including VR games and some great MMO games coming out in 2024, that better align with my interests. I believe in voting with my money, and I think that is the most effective way to make my voice heard. While I appreciate any arguments, I have made up my mind and do not wish to spend any more time or money on this game. I will not be checking back, so please do not waste your time responding. I do not like the toxic attitudes and opinions around this subject. SOD is banning GDKP, but all the other games are not, and people sound ignorant when they align or defend it. I don’t care about the opinions of others.