GDKP ban, good or bad for the community

Exactly, because you are just buying that gold from gold sellers with RMT.

That is why you can afford to gear up multiple characters through gold.

Even with honest means to make gold, the amount needed makes this improbable.

You are just buying the gold honey. Its obvious.

1 Like

xelek extremely hyperbolic or trolling, gdkp ban still good

/thread

I quit retail after s1 of DF but here you go, average of 95 in M+ for that season.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/sylithia?zone=32

Does anyone even look at m+ parses?
Would rather link your io:
Sylithia ‹Tree House› @ Illidan (US) (raider.io)
which is okay, about average overall

Alternatively, you can post that what you replied to (raid parses):
Sylithia - Illidan - Warcraft Logs

(This is not some bashing/hating)

1 Like

posting parses, especially retail parses in a forum for the version of the game for drunk dads

smh

if you wanted to post parses why not post the ones from that toon, not like they’re bad. at least that would be semi relevant, although still cringe

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t really play Outlaw in a raid envrionment much and was just used to M+ so not very good at the spec. Though he said “post even blue parses” which I mean, they are all blue outside of the heroic Rasz which I died on IIRC.

Also my IO was garbage partly because of not having a timed Tyrannical Academy at all and only having a 2+++ which had I cared to do those would have brought it up to ~2700 (which would have put me in the top 10%).

I was also not a good rogue player lol

Because the person I replied to invalidated SoD logs basically and asked for retail logs so I provided mine (though they aren’t great tbh). My SoD ones are much better but it’s also a joke right now to parse above 90

Correct. Just wanted to link what they were most likely referring to

indeed, parsing right now is just a matter of getting a bunch of nerds to all show up buffed and kill stuff fast/not be braindead

really all of vanilla tbh lol

All banning GDKP did was lower the price of illicit gold…Now there will be twice as much dumping into the economy as opposed to staying in GDKP raids…The cry babies who wanted it banned just took a problem and expedited it…

Buying what?

All banning GDKP did was cut the price of gold in half…And now instead of GDKP gold staying in GDKP raids its going to flood the AH…Good job…

Boe’s, consumes, crafting supplies… literally the only reason they were banning GDKP is to keep prices from ending up like all other versions of the game… and now instead of keeping GDKP gold in GDKP its going to be spent no matter what…the more money that free flows throughout the game the more expensive everything gets.

I am willing to spend 1 phase on a seasonal experimental server to find out since everything else is conjecture without data.

CRUST ON CRUST

So you’re just gonna equate Consumes, BoEs, and Crafting supplies to BoP raid items?

Minimum bids I’m seeing in GDKP ads are 5-10 for blues 10-15 for purples…
(Betcha it won’t cost 5 gold to get all of your consumes for raid.)

are you kidding look at the price of consumes in all other forms of the game LOL…And their are plenty of Boe’s that cost more than the 5-15 gold blue to purple raid item…The price of everything is going to go up and the people complaining about GDKP are going to have to deal with it.

You mean the forms of the game with guild buying and GDKP?

ya don’t say…

Simplified:
Chase DeVisa swipes 100 gold
Chase DeVisa bids 100g on Deadly Strike of the Hydra
100 RMT gold added to economy, 90 to “legit” GDKP’ers, and 10 back to Chase.

Who got his purple for about… $8. And now there’s 100g inflation driving up prices.

you honestly think that just because GDKP doesn’t exist gold buying is going to stop…LOL Mr. fantasy land…

I don’t think it’s going to stop, but I think it’ll be severely reduced. (And the cratering gold prices seem to support that idea.)

(It’s like Demand was predicted to drop off sharply and the farmers are trying to offload gold ASAP before the value craters due to having one of like 4 things to spend it on being suppressed.)