GDKP and boosting must be shut down in every version of Classic, or WoW for that matter

Everyone knows GDKP and RMT go hand in hand. Even the people who claim otherwise do, theyre obviously just lying.

Even the people who join GDKP runs without buying gold themselves have their pockets filled with massive splits of bought gold.

This system has been an absolute plague on the game for far too long now. It literally caused logging in to Classic to give me the Retail feeling of watching the global chat, and immediately wanting to log out again before starting any activity.

People who refuse to partake in GDKP fall behind. On Era even basic materials like grenades or sapper charges became too expensive for any legit player to purchase.

“jUsT iNsTaLl An AdDoN tO hIDe ThE aDs” Not an argument. I dont want to hide the messages for myself, i want the people banned for the destroying the game. Also what are new players who dont know about addons supposed to think when they read nothing but advertisements?

These GDKP people and boosters need to all lose their jobs and accounts.

Besides, i obtained the craziest and coolest items i ever wanted on WoW through the soft reserve loot system. I had stable guilds with DKP systems, but got me a Swift Zulian Tiger and Corrupted Ashbringer in soft reserve pugs. Its literally a perfect loot system.

1 Like

Thats not an argument thats just more coping from a gold buyer/seller.

Also the whole “bad player” thing isnt even a factor in Classic World of Warcraft, the game is so utterly easy in every sense, being a bad player doesnt really restrict you. Im a terrible player thats why i like simple classes like a ret paladin and i still cleared every raid week 1 with other bad players.

Its literally just a game to chill and smack talk with the boys on voice chat, both in pve and pvp.

Umm sure, nice theories.

But I’m pretty sure most of us just hate GDKP because it inflates the economy with RMT gold distributed and laundered through GDKP. See Stage 4 GDKP example in the Classic Era PvP cluster…Major Mana pot was 54 gold EACH when I checked last night. Not even Retail is that inflated

(None of your theories apply to me.)

1 Like

they think this is mythic+ and everyone will just have no idea what to do without their little rmt organizations, when in reality its a baby game for drunk dads to socialize over :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

The main question is why do GDKP’s even exist?

• They allow for players to secure loot, that they may not get otherwise.
  • Not always availability in guild runs, or group invites,
  • Fear of losing to Thieves / Ninjas
  • Fear of losing Raid ID to a bad LFG group that is just running casually
  • Lack of progression in PUG, people leave after getting “dusted” by Kelris

The argument shouldn’t be why are GDKPS exist, when they were present during Era.

The argument should be why isn’t there a better loot system in a game 20 years old, that is being re released to a large amount of players - as a seasonal game with added content, but with outdated looting systems?

All kinds of gold services for in-game activities should be shut down…

No Boosting, No guild carries, No AOTC runs, no GDKP, No tanks selling services for tanking dungeons…

Heck why don’t you just turn off gold trading and only allow AH transactions…

I mean, it’s pretty good but by no means perfect. It’s very common to see people inspecting each other person in the group to see if those people have an item they need and if they all have it they know they basically just automatically get it for free so they don’t have to waste an SR on it. Also I have seen people inspecting people, double SR’ing an item that person would want to scare that person into not SR’ing it, then they drop it down to 1x SR or none and risk the roll after that person doesn’t SR it.

Exactly.

parsing and gdkp culture has plagued it for far too long.

I personally dont care if people bot, i personally don’t care if people do RMT. Its against the rules and they roll the dice. But it doesn’t effect me or my enjoyment of the game. I play WoW to hang out with friends. I dont care about being lord-god PvP guy, or world-first raid clearer guy. How other people play has very little impact on me so by in large i dont give a crap what they do.

Cringe take considering it ruins the entire server

I hate it for the reason the blue post doesn’t like it. It’s not a solo game where troglodytes can get bis with no effort.

But wait OP, if you take away GDKP what are people going to do with the 2000g they purchased in phase 1??? How does SR help these poor folks?