Why so much envy of the GDKP

Most players hate GDKP, here are my 3 theses:

1. They are bad players and can’t rush.
  2. They cannot save gold and do not know how to earn it.
  3. They don’t want others to win if they can’t have what they want.

Those of us who use the GDKP system are a minority compared to the masses without knowledge of our great method and benefit. And they believe that all of us who use this system are players corrupted by RMT. Without any proof, they only generalize everyone, an Ad populum accusation.

Responding to my theses:

1. GDKP Raids are so sought after by the best players, because of how fast they are (Knowledge of the game as a requirement), the players are experienced, literally 0 wipes, seriousness in their roles. In short, carries are dedicated players. Something that the majority cannot be, the statistics and data are that less than 10% of the players were able to finish BFD or the Raid of the moment depending on the expansion.
    So 90% of other players, who want to finish the content and get the most advantageous items, can’t have them unless they are carried.

2. Here are those who see themselves as other players in the same conditions, with little time to play and with the same level of knowledge of the game. They see how other players are much better than themselves. They cannot pay for the items in GDKP because they do not have gold, because they cannot play for long, only 2 hours maximum. Then they say: ALL GDKP BUY GOLD FROM BOTS, their argument is to generalize to everyone an unethical act for the game. They turn a deaf ear and close their eyes so as not to see that there are those who play 6 - 8 hours a day and have more time to make gold, to collect items and sell them in the AH, etc.

3. Envy arises, they say: IF I CAN’T IMPROVE IN THE GAME, NEITHER YOU. As Raid leader of GDKPs I also hate RMT players, because they ruin the economy, but I would never prohibit others from taking advantage if they are more Hardcore. Or if an item buyer could be invited to a gdkp raid and take advantage of it, it is a matter of envy, they do not want others to take advantage. It seems that the advantage is a bad thing, they want everyone to align themselves to be all equally poor, that everyone has the same gold, they don’t want Hardcore players to have more gold because they sell carries.

Wake up SOD player, your mind is flawed, you don’t want others to be better than you, because you don’t have the same abilities. You know well that the GDKP is not the problem, the problem and common enemy are the sellers of gold by bots/hackers/exploited people.

8 Likes

Yep, we’re just jealous.
I wish I woulda bought Bitcoin 15yrs ago too.
Ban Bitcoin.

7 Likes

Gdkp is a cancer. Gdkp is a biggest result of rmt and botting.
Gdkp helps rusian kids not to die of hunger.

So banning gdkp has no downsides

5 Likes

We will allow you to make posts like these…I guess (sigh)

Just don’t let us catch you doing GDKPs.

1 Like
  1. They don’t like playing with cheaters and the GDKP community is apathetic to cheaters that buy gold.
14 Likes

now this is a quality saltpost, 10/10 very yummy.

9 Likes

Either the raids are easy or people are bad, pick one.

Swiping with your card isn’t earning gold dog.

No, we just don’t want cheaters in our game.
Even if 90% of GDKPers are legit, 10% aren’t and that has a tremendous impact on the in hand economy.

Even if you personally don’t buy gold if you participate in GDKP you have received bought gold. That’s the problem right there.

Don’t blame us because you guys can’t self-police and keep the cheaters out.

#4 warlock in SoD in the world and #1 on my server hates GDKP

Oh no they can’t get gear that’s a travesty!
Clearly the solution is to just buy it with gold!

If you participated in GDKP you knowingly accepted bought gold.

Taking advantage of cheaters to take their gold I’d still cheating dog. You know the god is cheated.

GDKP is a symptom of how rampant RMTs are on WoW.

In a perfect world there would be no selfish jerks cheating and gdkp would be fine, but it’s not a perfect world and there are cheaters who benefit greatly from GDKPs effectively turning WoW into a p2w game.

6 Likes

Only 10% of folks have been able to successfully complete a BFD lockout? Pffft, hahaha. I’ve successfully finished it even with low-parsing Pugs. Made up statistics are made up :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

10% … riiiiiight. Pull that stat from somewhere?

Of course not… this is not the old days of 5% or less of people finishing raids…

3 Likes

i think the original statement was 10% of characters. Like all generated characters, including bank alts/alts that are gonna get leveled to 35 for professions but not raided on, plus random level whatever’s people have rolled but not fully leveled

No, people just dont like pay to win swiping in the game.

It ruins the game when someome earns their gear, vesus someone that spent $100 on a BiS item.

6 Likes

“AC- ACCORDING TO MY CALCTHULATHSHIONS”

try again pls

1 Like

Ah. Well if that’s the case, then it’s still a misleading number to use for the basis of argument. There’s still plennnntttyyy of pugs who’ve missed their guild’s raid time that smoothly run it. Plus, these BFD runs aren’t anywhere as challenging as some upper keyed Mythics, or basic end-game raids across all expansions.

1 Like

Another lvl 10 defending a gold buying bid system. How original!

GDKP is dead cope harder

4 Likes

Weak :troll:

Dont feed it, let it starve.

3 Likes

Guy is called “Weedtheory”. Of course he cant string a logical post together.

GDKP has absolutely ruined World of Warcraft over the last years and needs to be shut down even more harshly than it is now.

5 Likes

Most of the negativity comes from players feeling excluded. The vast majority of reasons players feel excluded in WoW are self inflicted.