GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

You can’t argue with someone who is so far in denial that they can’t even see the truth when it’s presented as clear as day. The best thing you can do is report them for trolling and hope the post gets removed like the others she has posted!

1 Like

Logs are still not players. You haven’t actually proven anything, in fact you’ve demonstrated that there are tons of people raiding. Good job playing yourself.

1 Like

My threads bring all the trolls to the forums.

They’re GDKP posts. The result is expected.

1 Like

Laughing at the spamming of PRO GDKP posts as trolling is misguided. Simply because individuals like myself and others express our dissent and present facts to back our stance does not qualify us as trolls. It’s actually those who flood the forums with pro GDKP posts in the hope that Blizzard will reverse their decision after four phases of bans who may be considered trolls. Good luck with that!

…are you referencing try to force people from EU to only be able to play on oceanic servers, US to only play on US servers, and chinese/TW players (majorily already do) play on TW servers?

Yeah. That will go over well. Especially when it wont stop literally anyone.

This would have to be done in tandem with other methods and for blizzard to have greater control over the internet than you think they do. This does nothing for anything outside of the game, including making other accounts when the account is closed. Just doing this does absolutely nothing because all VPNs do is make it look like somewhere you aren’t. This also doesn’t stop bans.

You are just repeating the same step in different words thinking you’re saying different things. Refer to what I said above.

This is already being done. You dont remember when they showed how linked accounts were with Real ID that they wanted your real id shown on the forums (along with your actual name)? Yeah. Hiding that real id from the forums didnt suddenly unlink the accounts from real id. What I think you mean is to have every account someone makes be linked to the same real ID. To that I say good luck.

Every bit of a players account except the DC/CC details actually need any sort of verification. and even that can be faked.

Emails can be created, for free, with any name or no name.
Names can be faked without verification, and even on a DL they can be faked by someone who knows what they are doing or actually cares enough to have a fake name.
All authenticators need is a phone number and a phone new enough to use the app, and numbers can be spoofed and faked.
Real ID tags themselves, just like xbox live gamertags and likeminded aliases are really just that, an alias. They can be literally anything you can imagine including a random string of numbers and letters.

You dont have to fake everything to make a blizzard account, but the point is you can, and people do, fake all of these things for various reasons, and NONE of these things are controllable by Blizzard. If blizzard suddenly required DL for names, people that farm for a living would just get fake IDs. It’s not exactly difficult.

Both of these options (I say both because again, 1-3 is just the same thing said a different way) ill absolutely affect every actual player in a negative way whilst doing next to nothing for bots.

Blizzard has the capability to restrict server access from VPNs, as many companies implement such restrictions regularly; there’s no reason Blizzard can’t do the same.
let me specifcy what REAL ID means.

REAL ID:
Each account is linked to a personal, government-issued ID or driver’s license instead of an email or any similar identifier.

Before the “I don’t have one” excuse is used- it’s worth considering obtaining it; the cost is usually between $20 to $30 USD.

Or my country doesn’t offer them If your country does not issue them, that is indeed unfortunate. Then you don’t get to play.

I demand that you let me buy my pixels wif dollus!11