GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

No no. You fail to see that every problem in SoD is actually due to lack of GDKPs. If we simply implemented them the servers would explode in pop (via totally real players joining) and we’d be playing in a virtual utopia.

5 Likes

Yeah nah i don’t think so.

2 Likes

Waiting for an update on revisiting this policy.

It would definitely help.

1 Like

At this point its better to have gdkp’s back than have nobody to play sod with.

I for one agree with elron, gdkps being removed from the game has had an immensely positive impact on the community!

3 Likes

Still following me around trolling thanks for the bump.

I agree unbanning gdkp’s is a great idea.

NP! anything for a fellow anti gdkper

5 Likes

Here’s another bump for keeping gdkp in the dumpster where it belongs

4 Likes

All publicity is good publicity thanks.

Three cheers for Elron, champion of the anti gdkp movement!

1 Like

restore gdkps
it’s the only way to save pug raiding
A huge portion of the playerbase does not want to be relegated to communist loot councils or completely luck based gear acquisition. They want to know that if they attend a run they will be rewarded, either with gold and/or loot.

2 Likes

So they want to be rewarded with rmt gold?

Should cop a perma if they receive rmt’d gold

Will clear up gdkp gold buyers really quick!

2 Likes

I agree man should also ban people who sell things on the auction house and have there auctions purchased with rmt gold 100%.

Thought you had a higher IQ than this.

Maybe seek education instead of gdkps my friend

2 Likes

Just going with your brilliant idea “friend” :laughing:

Blizzard games are just not worth nowadays with all these other studios putting out games without subscription, pay to win, token or a shop.

Unfortunately WoW has zero integrity, no anti-cheat or punishments for gold sellers, buyers and bots.

The only good loot system was banned so no reason to raid when bis or make alts.

Just make the switch already Blizzard was the Fromsoftware of 90s, but now its PayActivision and the games are not worth investing time in.

And all was better for it.

2 Likes

Daily reminder that this policy should be revisited.

1 Like

Stay the unmitigated success its been the whole time!

1 Like