GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

No, but posting the same threads about the same thing repeatedly after having them all closed for violating the forums rules is.

11 Likes

There’s nothing inherently wrong with GDKP. The problem is a few sour apples ruined the pot.

Properly deal with botting and RMT, and GDKP can come back.

7 Likes

Unbanananunbans d

the GDKP threads are still here so I think blizzard is ignoring your spam reports bro :expressionless:

3 Likes

Not the OP’s threads - he’s going through all the stages of grief spamming GDKP threads and having them deleted by the moderators.

7 Likes

I’m going to have to report you for targeted harassment.

This is a legitimate thread about gdkp’s.

Please stop harassing me if you continue i will need to open a ticket to further escalate the issue.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Obviously it hasn’t failed or by there own words they would have brought it back…

9 Likes

i guess their metric for failure is pretty lenient considering the drop off of the player base :expressionless:

the drop off had nothing to do with loot system. anyone who quit over no gdkp quit at the end of phase 1. it was the usual lack of content and viable alternatives that led to drop off.

7 Likes

Lmao bro, there wasn’t any drop off. The metric is subscriptions. SoD and its systems are a financial success because nobody is unsubbing, they’re just playing Retail, Era, and Cata.

Players continue to GDKP in Era, so whatever.

4 Likes

Excited to see gdkp’s return.

2 Likes

this would honestly be sick

can you clarify ?

I dont think the people who were buying gold have stopped buying gold.

4 Likes

but they stopped ruining the game for others in one regard. Now they can be quietly permabanned and nobody will know they ever existed at all.

right direction.

2 Likes

Perma banned?

Lmfao.

We both know thats not gonna happen.

2 Likes

I think its time to revisit this policy.

yah, you do have a point

Please bring back GDKP. :heart:

2 Likes

And if there was, it would be proven by a reduced number of bots and RMT in SOD.

Which has not happened.

2 Likes