GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Slept like a rock last night, I don’t even remember falling asleep.

How’s the Dark one this morning

ps. It’s like ice out here this morning waiting for the bus, I feel like a frost mage

2 Likes

“I am doing great. Spent most of the evening talking to Izzy.”

(Lady Cyndi Lou wraps you in a Self-Warming Blanket.)
/knowing smile

2 Likes

I wish I could’ve also :frowning: I had a really rough day yesterday…we had more than 6 brawls in-store yesterday, one of which was rather nasty.

I’m ok, just a little shaken up. It wore me out pretty badly so I crashed hard when I got back to the apartment.

Hopefully today is a better day

2 Likes

“She missed you too.”

“You two are good for each other. It makes my heart glad, to watch it grow.”
/smile

3 Likes

what do you all think of my tmog?

3 Likes

“I love everything, but the helm. It clashes, imho.”

2 Likes

i kinda thought so too but what a cool helmet for a dk

3 Likes

It looks pretty awesome! And I’m a huge critic of xmog =P

I think there’s a helm in heroic BRF from draenor that has a purple motif going on for DKs, I could be wrong (if my memory is anything to go off here lol).

Played a DK as my 2nd ever character after my warlock so I can relate to those pieces, especially the chest and legs and weapons, I had those weap skins :slight_smile: I think I used the purple or green ones

2 Likes

“My DK hides her helm. Shows off her haunting eyes better, imo.”
/smile

3 Likes

Same here actually

3 Likes

((The sound idea heavy boots can be heard before a giant of a man kicks the door open!))

“Top of the morning to you all! Did I here there was a brawl? Not to say I rather enjoy that crazed kinda stuff, but I do love the stories.”

((Corttez gasps!))

“What would Sericon be thinking of such words!”

2 Likes

“He would never deny Izzy something that makes her truly happy, and you know it.”

(Pssst… We are NOT talking RP here. You should be happy for the both of them.)
:wink:

2 Likes

“That be true, he is not like Salkeen now is he. However I myself find Sericon a bit unpredictable but not in a volatile way.”

“Was there something said ole Corttez missed?”

2 Likes

“We may be looking at an actual love growing.”
/happy grin

3 Likes

I just want Sunday to last forever.

2 Likes

“Perhaps lass, but you can’t truly guess where the winds of the sea will be going your way, you must simply ride them where they go.

4 Likes

“I have seen things that let me know, that what I am watching grow is real.”

2 Likes

“If it be real, It be good, I don’t be speaking on another ships crew only hope for the best.”

1 Like

“You know you don’t HAVE to stay in character in here. It’s not the WET Lounge.”
/nudge
/giggle

2 Likes

“Character? I’m always a pirate, been this way since the day I rose that black flag!”

3 Likes