GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

/wild happy dance
/giggle

1 Like

Ah crap, night elves can actually look alright now

Ruh Roh I’m half updated

“I’m a old dwarf who knows much and has all the time in the world to tell it. If you need info just ask lad.”

1 Like

“What didn’t update?”

2 Likes

I thought I had a red top

2 Likes

“AH! So it’s not matching. You can fix that, right?”

1 Like

Quick, whats a good/easy to obtain mail set

1 Like

“Crafted, off the AH?”

Ah well, I was wondering about the WoD scene where the Garosh I had, he had hair lol. I know some stuff but it’s all over the place. Is he not dead yet in WoD?

Also after 40 billion hours of questing, I’ve finally unlocked Vulpera. I’m so tired now…and my pfp won’t update my cute little dude!

1 Like

Gratz and a welcome from Penumbrae’s foxy stabbity stab lady.

1 Like

“You might be mistaken there is a Garrosh who is always bald and Grommosh the father of Garrosh who rocks some nice long black hair.

Garrosh escapes his custody in the end of Mists of Pandaria with the help of a bronze dragon. He arrived on Draenor 35 years in the past and twists the orcs to attack Azeroth once again causing Warlords of Draenor the expansion. Garrosh meets his end in a duel against Thrall in Nagrand. Grommosh the would be father of Garrosh lives on to be old and grey, though it is heard that there is indeed a alternate universe Garrosh who falls to the lure of the zealous light. Hopefully that helps. Now I must retire, my old bones ache!”

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou dances into the room…)

/wicked giggle
/dance

2 Likes

Floofzie found

hugs

Good morning lounge :squid:

3 Likes

/running pounce
/huggle
/Floof
/cookie
/giggle

2 Likes

I love you too.

I’m sorry we didn’t get to talk much yesterday, hopefully today we can oh colorful Bunny Queen :rabbit: :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

Ohai

/hugs
/gets floofed
/falls over clumsy Rain-style

2 Likes

“Good Morning, dear Friend. Did you sleep okay?”
/smile

2 Likes

/Floofs, then double floofs bushy tail

3 Likes