GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

I’m hoping old content is still soloable, I wont be able to experiment until I’m able to play.

It is, for the most part

1 Like

Looks like maybe you forgot to use visine before a very important, life changing job interview to me :rofl::rofl:

Does anyone know how many likes we can have out of curiosity.

I haven’t been able to find anything stating actual number of likes each person can have. The only thing I did find with regards to likes was in the sticky post here in GD with all the info about the new forum syntax and trust levels,etc. and that thing was that at Trust Level 2 and above,you get an increased number of likes to hand out. But no actual number indicated.

1 Like

Searches for the floofable Floofzie, to hug like a pillow. You are being missed and thought of.

Thinking of you.

4 Likes

Izza you’re not using the new customization?

Good morning everyone. I’m almost out of likes and I just got up wth lol. I hate when I can’t like something. I guess I’ll be giving flowers or stars or something lol. :star:

4 Likes

Good morning Everyone!! I unlocked a lot of the races, but I am too busy at the barber Shop on all my alts to get play them just yet!! I am two quests short on Kul Tiran, I need to get to doing that. I got the rest of the ones that I want, in the middle of the Dark Iron Quest now.

How are you all? Having fun at the Barbershop?

5 Likes

Do you know how I’m suppose to unlock the Vulpera? They’re in BFA and I have no idea how to get to that northwest part to find them exactly since I don’t think I can fly in BFA zones? oo I mean I guess I can walk there lol.

1 Like

I just frost walked my horse to the area, by jumping off the pier on Zandalar. It’s really a short ocean walk by horseback. You are a DK too, so you don’t have to swim it. Pick up the flight path while you are out that way, you’ll pass one.

1 Like

Or do you mean the Vulpera quests? Like all of them?

I thought you meant unlocking Vulpera?

Just use the table to jump start the quest, the first quest in the zone will fly you out there.

1 Like

No I meant how to get there but that also helped. I got put into BFA content and I learned that’s where Vulpera where at, I forgot the name of the region though. I just want the cute little dudes so bad. No idea what I would turn one into though. Thinking Hunter or Mage. Thank you for the response.

2 Likes

Vol’dun. That’s where you earn your full set of winter clothing.

2 Likes

Parameters…met
Search commencing…

Locating Floofzie…Searching Philadelphia Metroplex…

…Please Wait…

Possible Match Found…Rain…

Floofzie Found…Connecting…

Connected

Good morning lounge ^^

6 Likes

The Floofzie has been spotted, calculating quickest way to reach the floofzie.

innitiating reach the floofzie protocols

Hugs and floofs the floofzie.
floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof, floof,

Happily dances around the lounge day now complete.

Good Morning my Floofzie, I hope you slept well.

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night GD Lounge. I hope no matter the time that everyone has a wonderful day.

5 Likes

Good morning my Floofer. I did actually ^^

2 Likes

Smiles and hugs my floofzie like a hozen hugging a banana.
That is good to hear. Is my Floofzie working today?

2 Likes

Its always a bunny party in the lounge.
:balloon::tada: :rabbit2:

3 Likes

^^ :rabbit: My new theme song for my guild, right there! :rabbit:

2 Likes