GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

No. Pupoycat is a Puppycat, not a bear! Also, Bob is my randomly proccing laser tentacle of doom! Bye bye Bob!

so i got a little caught in the hype and scrounged together some sub $
lol

11 Likes

Yay! The hype train is fun and we really only get it with new expacs. Glad you were able to sort the finances out! :smile: happy dance

3 Likes

I feel Iā€™m 110 going on 45.

:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Izzabunny and Arcanahol, in Floofzie Searching.

11 Likes

yo thats a cute fluffer

2 Likes

Behold! My bunny army!

10 Likes

Well isnā€™t that just adorable. :heart: Looks like a fluffy army of love to me.

Anyways on a Shadowlands note. I have confidence they will do a decent job. I just wish they didnā€™t play it that safe. Looking at you Twilight. Next the Venthyr will be shining like diamonds in the sunlight. Btw I was never on team Edwardā€¦

Am I really the only one who wanted some really far our there breaking dimension, abstract, weird imagery/creatures/zones etc? Like Neo with the mirror. Like why didnā€™t think do some really cool unsafe stuff instead. We probably not going to another dimension for a long timeā€¦

1 Like

if there was ever to be a hostile bunny take over id blame you for sure.

2 Likes

Floofzie Foundā€¦

Generating Solutionā€¦Please Wait

1 match foundā€¦extrapolating profileā€¦

Rain foundā€¦Connecting to Floofer

Floofing commenced

2 Likes

Because I can.

3 Likes

pounces on and manically floofs the Floofzieā€™s hair. floof, floof, floof, floof , floof. Then proceeds to hug the floofed Floofzie as tightly as possible.

Hello my Floofzie, I was thinking about you, and looking for you. (that lush Arcanohol wasnā€™t much of a help.) How are you today? Itā€™s been raining here all day so Iā€™ve been thinking about you all day.

So itā€™s been a green, and purple day.

2 Likes

This is when I admit that I actually owned the Spice Girls movie and watched it numerous times. :flushed:

3 Likes

Preaching to the choir team Jacob all the way! I prefer my vamps to be more Buffy the Vamp Slayer monsters instead of glittering. shudders I am still hopeful that SL will offer us all the different covenant flavors we crave.

1 Like

I approve!

Alsoā€¦

Iā€™m feeling nostalgic at the moment. Though, as a funny story, I only heard this kind of music when I was at school. At home I was listening to my parents collection of Meatloaf, Aretha Franklin, B.B. King, AC/DC, andā€¦ (my eternal guilty pleasure) Garth Brooks.

2 Likes

Are they servers still down and dead lads? I need my new hair styles and tattoos!

3 Likes

Yes.

https://imgur.com/OMSW5Uf

Damnable machines canā€™t even run and update quicklyā€¦ This is why humans donā€™t make good tech, always rely on gnomish or dwarven made.

2 Likes

My Gnomish mage agrees!

2 Likes

How many floofs is in the center of a floofer floof?

Iā€™m not sure if I wanna find out with Izz around tbh lol. I can see her face innocently contort into some demon floof hunter lol. Rip Rainy.

1 Like