GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

You are probably right, but I’m still worried. He always sends a daily Rain pic, or at least replies with emoji’s on discord. I am most likely overreacting but I can’t help it, he is very important to me.

So I tend to fret more then the normal.

3 Likes

“He was here this morning, before work. He will be back.”

1 Like

here in the lounge? or on Bnet? I’ve not seen him in the lounge since yesterday.

1 Like

offers bubble wrapped hugs

:rabbit:

2 Likes

Accepts bubble wrapped hugs.

2 Likes

“My sleep cycle is so messed up, right now, I thought that was this morning. Sorry.”

2 Likes

I hear you on the messed up sleep cycles I usually go any where from 24+ to abour 48+ hours between sleeping. When I do sleep it is usually only for about an hour 2 if i’m lucky. I tend to stay home if i’ve gone more then 30 hours with no sleeps. When you don’t remember crossing 10 lanes of traffic to get to the store. Or even going to the store it’s time for sleep.

also I heard from my Floofzie so everything is

7 Likes

Happy National Noodle Day.
:ramen: :ramen: :ramen:

6 Likes

mmm noodles :slight_smile:

cookie wolf looks good :slight_smile:

3 Likes
4 Likes

wish we got commercials like that in the States lol

3 Likes

tooo true

We’re in 30 day commercial heck right now - oh for an old tootsie pop commercial :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

anything but another car commercial!

2 Likes

Switched over to Garfied dvd’s quick :smiley:

Was the usual chorus of “my opponent doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies…don’t let them get away with oatmeal” :rofl:

(yes, they were slinging other stuff -but surfy aint going there :rofl: oh the joys of living near a tossup state)

2 Likes

Time to go back to bed now.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Morning All, don’t forget the Darkmoon Faire is on if you need it this week!

7 Likes

Get Floofzie’s number so you can text him.

2 Likes

Good morning my beautiful hairy kittens

4 Likes

Hello there wonderful Fleb :slight_smile: :hugs: :rabbit: