GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Yeaaas Exactly

3 Likes

Highest priest you knowā€¦ most likely :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m not doing well. I cry most days from loneliness and my inability to converse with anyone at a meaningful level. My social issues are being intensified by this pandemics isolation. Iā€™ve been trying to communicate with people for the last few days/weeks, but I have been unable to post anything due to fear of people being upset or angry with me.

Iā€™m so scared of intimacy at almost any level, but itā€™s something I want very much. For over five years plus, my presence on the forums has been a social experiment that I think has failed. I donā€™t know what to do. I think all of you are amazing people, but I just canā€™t seem to fit in.

I honestly think I donā€™t belong around here, so I will stop bothering all of you and I know Iā€™ve said this a million times, but I have to do something about this sadness I have.

I thought about whether or not to just leave and say nothing or post my leaving. I decided to post my leaving so those who stay away from here because of me will know Iā€™m gone so they might come back.

9 Likes

Just be yourself, Youā€™re someone Iā€™d like to get to know. Couple words: Never give up Fighting.

As long as there is a possibility of hope, do not stop til your where you want to be. Iā€™d write more but Iā€™m at work :squid:

5 Likes

ā€œI know that feeling. You are not alone.ā€

ā€œBut never forgetā€¦ā€

/smile

4 Likes

Itā€™s ok to not be ok
/sends flowers and fat floofy bunnies :sunflower: :rabbit:

6 Likes

I would ask the question, could being hurt in a relationship feel worse than this? Who are you protecting that warrants this much sorrow? It canā€™t be you that is being protected as this is tearing you apart. Perhaps a simulacrum of you others have convinced you is real?

6 Likes

You have a very valid point.

No relationship is worthy of someoneā€™s entire essence and energy.

This coming from someone who isnā€™t exactly the poster child for good relationships but I know enough to know where the majority of the short falls and long ones are.

I thought it would be a good idea to completely end everything not too long ago. Because I saw only darkness, grief, decaying relationships and hopelessness absorbed my entire perspective and world that I was living in.

The day I woke up in that hospital was the day I realized that life Is worth livingā€¦ you canā€™t have the good without the bad. No one is perfect and bad things are generally fleeting blips on the sonar of our shipping lanes of life. They.will.pass.

Having support from places unexpected is something that has helped turn the tide for me, instead steering head first into the wake of all my issues.

So that I offer you, it is what I have, it is that Which I can do From this position with the resources I have at my disposal.

ā€œFriends become family over time like planting a seed in your garden. Everyday you should attempt to water it with pleasant and defining moments and thoughts, to help grow yourself and others ā€œ

ā€œTrouble is fleeting. Decisions can be changed. Thoughts can be harnessed, Life can be wonā€

6 Likes

/dance

4 Likes
4 Likes

On another note, Iā€™ll always extend that same courtesy to anyone who ever needs the help. Iā€™m never against giving that out.

Anytime. :squid:

7 Likes

/huggle
/hair floofle
/giggle

4 Likes

Gives Selosse a hug.

I know what it feels like tonnot be able to talk to people, at times it might not seem that way. It took nearly 11 years of just reading the forums before I finally worked up the courage to post. At first I was constantly worried about everything that I wrote. Would it upset people, would they hate me? So I constantly second guessed everything I was writing. I still do that at times, but Iā€™ve come to realize that my Happiness matters as well.

Your happiness matters Selosse, and you do belong here. I know there will be times that this is hard to believe. When things become silent and you think that you are the reason, remember that you are not. People become silent many times because they donā€™t have anything to say. So I will say you matter Selosse, what you bring to the Lounge matters, your life matters.

What she is saying, it is okay to break, trust those who are your friends to hold the broken pieces for you until they can be put back together.

As my Floofzie says never give up fighting. You are a wonderful, lovely soul, never stop believing that. Be yourself and love yourself, I know that can be nearly impossible at times.

Floof, the Floofzieā€™s hair, floof, floof, floof.

Also remember to not to lock yourself in, when you do you also lock others out. With that the potential of love and friendship.

Smiles as the Floofzie is floofed by the Queen of plate sized all natural dragon baked chocolate cookies.

hugs.
Love the songs you have been playing,

6 Likes

/sigh

I will never understand posters who act like one race is superior to another in a fantasy setting. Itā€™s a really bizarre form of racism that makes me cringe. General Discussion never fails to disappoint.

:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

/understanding hug

2 Likes

I have my favorite race/races but I do not think they are better then any of the other races. I do however become rather defensive at time about my favorite race.

3 Likes

Me as well, I adore Gnomes & Goblins in WoW.

I never would have guessed!*

/teasing

*I do understand, however.

It is Human nature to associate our likes with our own state of existence, and so when someone or something appears to dislike what we like, we take it as a personal insult of our psyche. In effect we believe that someone dismissing our likes dismisses us as an individual.

It is a particular thinking trap I have been struggling with over the last few years, and I am not always successful in remembering it either.

4 Likes

but elfs are the supreme peak of evolution

4 Likes

laughs,

Actually players disliking them doesnā€™t bother me. Itā€™s the half truths and outright twisting of them that I dislike. I can understand not liking certain races. But when they have to talk badly about them just to make their desired race better, that brings out my defensive side.

2 Likes

I adore your use of the older spelling here.

Understandable.

I recognized that my comments in the Pandaren thread upset you, so I made sure to keep my word and re-watch the Making Of. I would rather be corrected than to just assume I am correct.

4 Likes