GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Not just any Hozen, but a drunk one hugging a banana.

Hug, hug, hug, floof, floof floof.

2 Likes

“I LOVE that Movie.”
/grin

2 Likes

My personal favorite:

2 Likes

Movie that is…What can I say…it has everything

2 Likes

The movie was great, runs fingers through your floofed up hair smiling. glad I didn’t post the reply video :flushed:

Hugs. what color is Rainy’s world today?

2 Likes

Dark blue and green ^^…although some dark gray and black moments

2 Likes

Hugs you tighter and runs fingers through your hair. Wish you were here so that I could help with those grey and black moments. I would bunny hug and floof you so that you would never have them again.

Sending you bunny love, hugs, and floofings

4 Likes

becomes one with the Floofer ^^ Yeaaas

2 Likes

Morning All, I hope that everyone has a great day!!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Welcome Rain, it’s nice to see you posting more. I hope that you are doing as well as you can, take each day as it is. You aren’t on this planet to live up to anyone’s expectations, so just be yourself.

:four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, it’s nice to be back:

3 Likes

talks to the Floofer :squid:

/hi Rorain

3 Likes

Good morning, Loungers. How is everyone doing today? I am still out of likes which is a bit of a bummer. Why are likes limited again?

On a happy note my comfy Hazelnutty shirt arrived yesterday. This morning I bought Grumbles cookie cookbook off of Amazon. Thinking about just having a lazy Sunday cookie baking. :slight_smile: Take care everyone!

Hey there, Rainy and Cyndilou. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now that my daily BQ Floof’in is recharged :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I can have an even more wonderful day

whistles :squid:

2 Likes

Floofzie’s need daily recharging by the Floofer.
hugs and floofs.

Talked to the Floofzie so is floating on a cloud of purples, oranges, greens, and silvers.

The Cookie Gnome has a cookbook? That is awesome. Also
hugs. hello I hope you are having a beautiful day.

Hello Wiccan I hope that you too are having a beautiful day. :shamrock: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Well this is an experience and a half, I Guess I didn’t stop soon enough so now I’m at work… and it’s interesting looks at Dark One as she knows what I mean

Kermit was right, it ain’t easy being green :grin::ghost:

2 Likes

Well that all depends on why you are green. If you are green because you were floofed by a crazy carrot wielding drunk bunny intent on floofing you, floof, floof floof. Then it is okay. :heart_eyes:

Now if you are green because you ate a bad potato that’s a completely different story. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: so don’t eat bad potatoes.

3 Likes

I’m green for multiple reasons ;p

One of which is getting me out of pain But making me a little more uhhh…amicable than usual :wink:

2 Likes
3 Likes