GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

i didn’t know i swear!

2 Likes

I’m still gonna delete mine soon because even the one I shared has a few words that Asmongold uses…

Very little has changed but it was definitely much more open with their vile words back then. Vile words that would definitely get one banned or even fired.

It’s alright lass I believe ya.

3 Likes

Intergalactic planetary.

2 Likes

(Queen Cyndi Lou wanders in.)
/smile

3 Likes

did a horrific vision for the first time
seems enjoyable to me

chrisp the latestcomer

1 Like

“Glad to hear it.”

1 Like

I got my cloak to fifteen, than I stopped trying. Visions is my least favourite part of BfA. So boring. So, so boring.

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

“I stopped at Rank 5.”
/lol

2 Likes

i died twice to Alleria ran out of sanity and stopped for the night lol

ChrisP

1 Like

“At least you had the courage to try alone.”
/smile

1 Like

i wish i had the courage to do dungeons or raids at decent difficulty
but i fear my lack of skill and brainpower and gear would just piss everyone off and get me hated and then i’d feel worse

2 Likes

“I know that feeling too.”

1 Like

thank you for your empathy

1 Like

/understanding hug
/cookie
/smile

1 Like

meow
i liked rainy’s song they posted and i relistened to the song i posted the NIN song

1 Like

“He has good taste in Music.”

1 Like

enjoying Classic? I haven’t leveled a guy past the first zone in Classic yet… I started back in 2007? During TBC I Think? or was it 2009? I can’t remember. Oh well.

1 Like

“I started at the beginning of Cata, and I am LOVING Classic.”

1 Like

I believe in you, and the biggest open secret about Dungeons & Raiding? It’s all about your Guild. If you belong to a nice guild with helpful individuals who want you to have fun, success will always be your outcome.

Some players take WoW much too seriously for my tastes, which is why I don’t game with them. Spread your wings and find the clutch right for you.

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Good morning lounge ^^

:squid:

6 Likes