GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

a fun question for the lulz
if evryone here was in a game of Among Us who would be your first suspicion?

3 Likes

Me. Iā€™d totally be suspicious of myself.

4 Likes

Gives a totally clueless look to Aev. Say what?

4 Likes

Slam! An elf tumbles out from a vent into the corridor.
Dang it! Now I have cobwebs in my hair.
dusts herself off
What? Oh yes, I totally suspect the gnome. :wink:

Itā€™s a game relatively popular with the kids these days or at least with my kids.

4 Likes

Among Us
itā€™s like a who did it game like the Clue Mystery Board Game

i would suspect me for sure lol

4 Likes

Oh, well that explains everything. Goes back to chairing the clueless club for geezers.

3 Likes

Eh, youā€™re not alone. I figured it was just the latest in a trend of games that I have no clue existed until seeing memes about it around the web. From what I understand itā€™s actually a few years old but they just recently released a mobile version so itā€™s become all the rage.

4 Likes

My friends are all the rage into Amoung Us, while I am over here playing Fall Guys instead because I prefer the wholesome atmosphere more.

:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

-enters from the vent behind you- well hello there.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t see this at first, sorry Aeve!

I would suspectā€¦ Onatah. Sheā€™s so nice. The perfect disguise!

3 Likes

If everyone here was in among us? I blame Isaik! The guy practically says heā€™s evil!!

Clearly Suspicious!!

On another note, as a life long gamer the rise of Among Us reminds me of the games definite precursorā€¦ A game once called SS13! I so desperately wanted to link a YouTube video showing what it is, but Iā€™m not sure itā€™s kosherā€¦ The game itself isnā€™t rated M and besides blood really itā€™s not bad, but itā€™s like trade chat without fears of bans or censors in terms of how players talkā€¦

4 Likes

This is the cleanest thing I found for SS13 and I am hoping since it features one of wowā€™s streamer golden children I would have any trouble coming my way. Still itā€™s likely Iā€™ll be probably deleting this later.

3 Likes

-sigh-

Looks like Iā€™ll have to update my video block list. Asmon videos keep slipping through the filter on the WoW forums.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry my elf friend, this was the best I could do for a video for SS13, I am not a fan girl for Asmongold.

2 Likes

Oh no, thatā€™s quite all right. You are free to watch and enjoy whomever you wish! I am just disappointed that my Web Blocker didnā€™t catch the video and automatically censor it.

I may need to look for a better version.

1 Like

redacted and replaced with cats!

2 Likes

Be careful lass! I chose the Asmongold one because he censored the video a bit! SS13 is from the modern warfare 2 days of no internet censorship or supervisions! A time when the internet had a really colorful language!!

3 Likes

Something changed between now and then? Colour me surprised.

2 Likes

oh ok thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

Aeve was being naughty. Teehee.

I. Saw. Nothing. I. Swear!

2 Likes