GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

“I CAN RIDE NOW!!!”
/big happy dance

5 Likes

Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Now it’s Queen Cyndi Lou’s turn. She is at level 37, so it shouldn’t take me too long.”

2 Likes

So very close! My Nelf hunter is still stalled at 21 and my new troll hunter is at 6 I think. I have got a very very long time to go for her to ride.

1 Like

“I gave up on trying to quest alone, and just went out and killed stuff.”

1 Like

I don’t mind the questing. I die more in classic. I found google is a necessity to figure out how to complete the quests especially Horde side.

1 Like

“I just stock up on Healing Potions and Bandages, with food and buffs, and go kill stuff. Green gets you some xp, but yellow gets you more, so I usually look for yellow.”

2 Likes

Thank you for the helpful tips, Lady! I will give them a try. :slight_smile: I need to get to bed as it is much later than I thought it was. I hope that you have a good rest of you evening(?).

1 Like

“You are most welcome. Sleep well, and sweet dreams.”
/hugs
/cookie
/smile

1 Like

When Chuck Norris goes to bed, he checks under it for Bruce Lee

When Bruce Lee goes to bed, he checks under it for Aevelamue

6 Likes

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Monday got survived so that’s a good thing. Right?

5 Likes

Happy Tuesday!! I actually thought it was Monday, before the family reminded me its movie night, and the kids teacher reminded me of the conference tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day!

5 Likes

Monday felt like Sunday, in GD last night and the thread is still trending.

sips tea :tea:

3 Likes

I feel like testing out a gatherless profession combo. I’m going to try Jewelcrafting/Enchanting.

Wish me luck/pray for my gold account

3 Likes

This works IF you have alts or others who can gather for you. If you are relying on buying the mats then life may get very expensive.

3 Likes

You are going to want gathering alts, at least a miner. I have an enchant/tailor but jewel crafter also mines, good luck with it!

3 Likes

the cat video above reminded me of this one… it’s been nearly 10 years since patty-cake cats were a thing, it must be time for a revival!

(my fave part is when they notice us watching them and call us “creeper”) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Reminds me of a thing rats do when they’re kinda establishing their hierarchy.

Rats don’t usually wanna fight by default to figure out their rankings in groups. So sometimes they just stand up on their back feets and touch paws kinda like a stare down. ( the girls are such drama queens. Marshmallow just wants to snuggle )

6 Likes

“I made it a quarter of the way through level 38. Working on level 39.”
/happy grin

8 Likes

Happy Wednesday!! This GIF has become my Wednesday habit now.

I hope that you all have a lovely day!

4 Likes