GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

I did, I’ll reply when I can sister

2 Likes

“Cool.”
/smile

“And you disappeared from my BT Friends List. I sent you a re-invite, just in case you want back on it.”
/smile

2 Likes

Fixed that yesterday when I was up actually. I did notice that. No idea what happened because I dont recall doing that, then again I don’t recall deleting my facebook…and several other things.

To be frank…I dont remember much of anything. All I remember is blacking out a few days ago, everything’s a blur. My memory is horrible

2 Likes

“I have had times like that. No sweat. I had a feeling you might have just hit the wrong button at the wrong time.”
/smile

2 Likes

I remember dreaming of purple roses…a field of them.

Its what helped me realize I needed to wake up. It was like I realized I needed to.

Strange as it was, it makes sense. I remember hearing things and when I woke up I was in hospital.

4 Likes

I’ll talk more later on, but if anyone wants to can hit up my btag, cyndi, surfy and izzy have it. Feel free to pass it on

3 Likes

Anyone remember the original OT forum way back when? good times.

1 Like

Happy Wednesday folks!!

The Deathchargers Reins finally dropped for me setting my mount count finally over 100! Super happy day for me!

Now I have to clean out all those guild banks and prepare for Shadowlands. They are all in desperate need of a clean up!

6 Likes

Time to get your camel on!

3 Likes

Good morning, Rain.

I apologize for not responding directly to you during your troubles, I have been facing my own struggles and have had little energy to post lately. I did want you to know that I have been following your progress with eagerness, and I am happy to see that you are safe.

Remember that you are on this Earth to do more than just work, or lose weight. Or earn the admiration of your peers, or reach an arbitrary standard someone else placed on you.

You are here for you, and that is a wonderful thing.

:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Your dreams will be, from my experience, wild while your med levels regulate. Mine were insane! My advice is to keep a dream journal and, if you feel inclined to do so, use them as inspiration for writing poems, short stories, etc.

Keeping your brain busy is a great way to work through trauma.

4 Likes

I can attest to this.

The dreams I had during the first two weeks of my recovery were the most intense and vivid I have ever had. They seemed, at times, more real than the waking world. I can still recall scents and tactile sensations I experienced during that time, though they have faded some.

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Sound advice brother, I’ve been writing a lot lately. Most of which doesn’t make sense but it doesn’t have to in this case

You weren’t kidding about the vivid dreams, can be expletive scary at times

@Wiccan I appreciate the thoughts friend. It means a lot to me

4 Likes

Stream of conciousness writing can be amazingly theraputic and insightful. Especially to the writer. I’m really thrilled to see you’re working on recovery and cannot wait to see who you become as a person as you progress.

#Gnomefist #EatingBearsHelpsToo

3 Likes

Hide your bear battle pets, bear mounts, bear hunter pets, especially your druid and pandaren from Elmerbludd.

5 Likes

A field of purple roses.

You dreamt of a field of purple roses. How often have I sent you fields of purple flowers? How many time have I said when your world is colored black and gray, imagine lying in a green field filled with purple flowers.

I’m happy that even if you cannot remember why you dreamt of a field of purple roses that it was still able to help you.

Floofs hair.

(didnt want you to think you were going crazy cause you were dreaming of fields of purple roses.)
2 Likes

hugs his Bunny Queen tightly

I am extremely grateful for you. More than you know.

I think she jumped the gun saying we were back together, I think she did that more to help me psychologically through it all. I don’t know if I am personally ready for anything just yet. But I know who my purple rose is. I am beginning to remember.

I am so sorry :frowning: I feel horrible, it’s like a whirlwind of color and thought that I just can’t put together right now. Even though I really really want to.

It’s like having the most important thing you need to know thrown in your face in a cipher and language you don’t understand. That is how I feel right now =/

3 Likes

Hops on and hugs Rainy tightly.

Don’t worry about trying to remember things before your mind is ready for it. It might fry your brain. I’m not sure that I have the qualifications for reversing a fried brain. I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult it is for you to try and decipher a kaleidoscope of colors. So for now just let things come to you naturally.

Floofs Hair. floof, floof, floof.

3 Likes

Floof indeed

2 Likes

Laughs while floofing your hair to the point that it will never be unfloofy again.

Well you did leave your hair longer on top just for floofing. So it is only natural for the floofer to floof floofy Hair made for floofing.

3 Likes