GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

I don’t really understand what you mean, I was commenting on being bored…I’d rather be at work…

confused

3 Likes

On seconds thoughts, I’m tired of the rubbish that has been going on. I have enough slanderous commentators in my life as it is.

Sorry but I ain’t coming back here again. I merely wanted to converse with individuals that were like minded, I can see now that it’s not being taken that way.

Better off just disappearing. Have a good rest of whatever you want call this utterly meaningless, callously cold, and pathetic excuse for an existence.

“Just saying cherish it, even when you can’t be there.”

“You don’t have to leave. I will leave. I am the one not wanted around here, not you.”
/sad sigh
/vanish

What I’m listening to.

3 Likes

Sad aura detected: deploying countermeasures.

4 Likes

This is what I’ve been listening today

4 Likes

looks like your post from before went viral with 40 likes never seen that before in here

/salute

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! How cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well I made it gang! Friday afternoon! I slashed and defeated all the “boss mechanics” irl at my job so I got 2 days of wow and setting up my new computer!

If anyone wants to play wow, just let me know! I’ll give you my gamertag :smiley:

5 Likes

Ooo i love their version of devilman

2 Likes

The Wandering Ancient won

4 Likes

Sorry in advance.

7 Likes

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I wandered, unique and eerie…

4 Likes

Happy Saturday!! Going to try for my most eluded mount today, and not get it! :rofl:

4 Likes

Morning all! :sunny:

A silly question before Sunday kicks off a few hours early like it does every Saturday night. I laugh at the expression even if I have an sort of idea what its is.

What does, “Mam/Sir this is a Wendy’s” come from or mean?

It’s just a silly “joke”

Ever hear someone say “I just work here”? It’s kinda playing off of that. So imagine someone coming into a restaurant are complaining about it raining outside. The restaurant wouldn’t be able to do anything about it even if they wanted to.

Example:

Someone posts a silly thread complaining and rambling on how gnomes are too short.

No one can give them the satisfaction they are looking for. So we just say “sir this is a Wendy’s” we have no power to change anything, nor we would if we could

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

It does, thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey all. This is Kat, Rains ex. I found this on the PC we used and wanted to tell you all because i noticed he was in contact a lot with people on here.

He isnt doing too well, he tragically attempted self harm on a large scale and is in hospital currently. We dont know the extent of the damage just yet but he lost a lot of blood and is in ICU in Philadelphia recovering.

We are back together as of now too, I figured some would want to know as I’ve been trying to hunt down his close friends and family.

I wish the news was on better terms but for now I hope he recovers quickly

Kind regards

Kat

6 Likes

Please tell Rainy to get better. We want him with us!

7 Likes

Prays for Rainy :pray:

6 Likes