GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

“Sounds like you have a very interesting home. I would love to see it someday.”
/smile

2 Likes

I haven’t ventured outside here too much - kinda nasty tonight?

Nasty is a nice way of phrasing it. Some players are being downright vile to one another. Even as a near-total mechanized being this makes me sick. We could be celebrating new options, instead of… whatever this is.

3 Likes

ooo yeah, I see what you mean

Is this all over blue eyes?

2 Likes

Yeah. Pixels and colours. It’s really sad.

1 Like

Don’t want to bring down the Lounge mood by getting into it though. I’m excited about the changes on both sides. Apparently many others are not.

3 Likes

Mute works wonders. I asked once if it has a max count you can mute before you can’t anymore. No answer.

Maybe I was muted and didn’t know it?
:grin:

H

4 Likes

I think it’s fantastic, and I look forward to seeing what else the races will get in terms of customization.

1 Like

I’m quite happy with the thoughts of autumn orange hair :smiley:

2 Likes

Silver eyes for male Kaldorei is where my jam is.

2 Likes

time to grab booboo bear and call it a night

good night all :smiley:

6 Likes

“I often wonder, to myself, if that is why I post in places, and never get any replies. I guess my Anti-Fan Club has found a way to hush me up.”
/sad eyes

3 Likes

waves from the shadows
Night Surfy!
Sleep well.

H

Aww. Well No anti-Dark lady here.
:grin:

H

Edit: phone acting up. Fixed!

Edit 2: Would hope you know that I think highly of you and your presence here in the boards. :blush:

“That is not a nice thing to say.”

here’s some pics of the last big project i did… (and by “big”, i mean “small”) :laughing:
it’s really hard to get good photos
i spent over a year making little bits and pieces for it.
the pentagram is lit from under the floor
there’s so much which can’t be seen in the pics, and i doubt it will ever truly be “finished”…

there’s even a little hearthstone sitting on the left side of the hearth! :blush:

4 Likes

“An Artist after my own heart. I LOVE your work in Miniatures. Where did you get that tiny table?”
/grin

I don’t know of a word that can encapsulate how impressive that looks.

2 Likes

the larger one i made, and the smaller one with the cloth i picked up as a bit of broken dollhouse furniture… it had one leg snapped off, and a mirror on a stick at the back. i fixed the leg and removed the mirror, then glued the cloth on top to cover the mirror hole :smiley:

1 Like

“Click on it. You can see a bigger view of it on the website. It is so beyond words, for sure.”