GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Me as well, I adore Gnomes & Goblins in WoW.

I never would have guessed!*

/teasing

*I do understand, however.

It is Human nature to associate our likes with our own state of existence, and so when someone or something appears to dislike what we like, we take it as a personal insult of our psyche. In effect we believe that someone dismissing our likes dismisses us as an individual.

It is a particular thinking trap I have been struggling with over the last few years, and I am not always successful in remembering it either.

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

but elfs are the supreme peak of evolution

4 Likes

laughs,

Actually players disliking them doesn’t bother me. It’s the half truths and outright twisting of them that I dislike. I can understand not liking certain races. But when they have to talk badly about them just to make their desired race better, that brings out my defensive side.

2 Likes

I adore your use of the older spelling here.

Understandable.

I recognized that my comments in the Pandaren thread upset you, so I made sure to keep my word and re-watch the Making Of. I would rather be corrected than to just assume I am correct.

4 Likes

I’m sorry Wiccan, I was never upset with you more at the misconceptions. Still when you read something or watch something. I think opinions are formed by our own likes, wants and experiences.

So I will always defend if I think others are being untruthful to push an agenda.

You are very kind and wise, not many do that, and some even if they do they would not admit it and would keep with what they originally said.

4 Likes

I feel you, I’ve say some weird stuff but tend to keep it to myself. I to have social anxiety, it takes me a very long time to get comfortable around people, it took me a year to speak in discord to my guild. Take a deep breath, be strong summon your fighting spirit take control make all the darkness disappear and bring in the light inside of you.

Summon that fighting spirit to yell at you to get up and don’t give in. We are all here for you and care about you.

I’m waiting for marriage for intimacy, this is a personal choice I made. A real man would respect this and it would weed out the guys who were only thinking with their pants. Remember your body, your rules, men are just going to have to respect that.

Be yourself, if you’re in a state that does not plan on reopening no matter what I’d suggest moving to a state that is open.

It looks like your in one of the low pop servers, for you I would suggest moving to a all female guild, they can give you some advice and support. There is one in Area 52, Gamer Girls Discord

Sorry about all the deletes doing this from my stupid phone, it does whatever it wants.

8 Likes

Happy Fall

6 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words. I’m surprised there were so many replies. It felt good.

I am going to take time away from the forums, and I will reflect on everything you all have said and reply when I return. It’s just not in me right now to reply to each person, but know that you all have helped. :heart:

10 Likes

5 Likes

Feelsbadman.
:weary:

/pat
/cookie
/smile

3 Likes

cheer up comrades
i’m training a crusader chimp!

4 Likes

voodoo voo ave made class

atriphy

mode ff: go go lewd banned thoughts and actions ended

mode gg: goalpost shifting chaos language hitler chad hanging chiron yrekeverything xhrisp post begun

zhrisp

5 Likes

good morning! /salute

5 Likes

-peeks out from the warmth of the blankets-

M-m-morning…

zZz

8 Likes

Good morning, Loungers! It’s the start of a new week. Any new fun plans or goals for the week either in WoW or RL?

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of the intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the beauty in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that one life has breathed easier because you lived here. This is to have succeeded.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Take the time that you need to but realize we will be waiting. You are always welcome here, Selosse! :relaxed:

7 Likes
3 Likes

Good Morning, afternoon, evening, night GD Lounge.

Gives out hugs, coffee, tea, and juice.
(there was donuts but I ate the.)
(there was alcohol but I drank it)
(Therecwas a Floofzie, but I floofed him.)

7 Likes

Happy Monday … Yay!

8 Likes

Not to be a downer but I’m sticking with Meh-day.

8 Likes