LGBTQIA+ Friendly Discord - Non-Toxic Safe Space for All

Updated Feb 2024 - Yes we are still active. Please comment if you join! Every bump helps :slight_smile:

We’re looking for more gamers to join our safe space community and discord! 18+ please! Looking for wow and non-wow players alike.

WoW Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/7YA4Yw4IorZ

It started as a woman-only group and remains titled “Girlfriendz”.
We are inclusive; all are welcome. It is a safe space for everyone and toxic language/behavior is strictly prohibited.

We’re a non-toxic community with plenty of opt-in channels. We play wow, would love more who run Keys! We also play different games together, such as Dead by Daylight, Lethal Company, The Finals, Among Us, Goose Goose Duck, Fall Guys, Overwatch, Apex, Call of Duty, Left for Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Outlast Trials… and more :slight_smile:

You MUST add or msg me on disc ** @ LauraSaxx ** so I can verify you to give permissions. We’ve had too many fakes come in, this is how we verify. Thanks.

discord.gg/7ZP5NRknhs

Cheers!

24 Likes

hell ye bb.

1 Like

^.^ Seriously tho!

Would love to have friends to play with especially other girls. New to World of Warcraft ^.^

4 Likes

Awesome - I run the girl community and an M+ one as well, you’re welcome to both.

Add me Saxx#5438

I would like to join : )

send an add! Saxx#5438 on disc =)

Tossed you a fr

1 Like

Omg I’m new to Wow…looking for a small new casual home [Area52], most guilds are HUGE and scare me lol. I would love to be a part of something :upside_down_face: I wont be able to get on until tonite after work and haven’t received my new headset yet, will regular headphones work??

3 Likes

Very happy to have you!
Our guild is on A-52 too actually!

Im just getting back into the game hardcore and could use some fellow females! Sent a fr on discord!

1 Like

Awesome!! Added and messaged ya!

growing a little, would love to ‘see’ new faces =)

1 Like

looking to grow a little for pre-patch week :smiley:

Sent you a friend request on Discord. Hoping to find other ladies to play with =)

1 Like

Creepy guy here, interested in getting in that discord.

j/k

3 Likes

haha, hey you can join our M+ one instead =)

I just added you! Recently left my guild due to inactivity. I also had a baby last year so i’m indulging in my own hobbies. Would LOVE to have some new ladies to chat with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a pleasure playing with you tonight!! So glad you reached out - hope more do the same!!

1 Like

Hello! Recently returned to WOW after a few years absence. Would LOVE to connect with other gamer girls!

2 Likes