GD Lounge # Reforged

I have a question for you :carrot:

2 Likes

Slices a piece a Carrot cake for Malochai and places it on one of the plates decorated with little bunnies.

You can eat it now.

When she realizes she gave Malochai the last piece of cake, and he didnā€™t even bring the toaster.

4 Likes

I love your guild name :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rabbit: Thank you! :rabbit:

2 Likes

ok I see where the bunny girl pics come from

Sooo cute

2 Likes

Will u be trying classic at all Izz?

1 Like

I missed that line, I am dying hereā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

yeah it is strange having a divided community of the same game

1 Like

pretty much it will have a couple things for me. No timer on AV, quest your own way, and the quests while leveling will be more than quick fillers

this Is what I think of when I think of the toaster.

I never played classic, I started about two months into Burning Crusade. I reserved a few names just so I could give it a try.

3 Likes

It seems like the community has always been divided about certain aspects of the game.

2 Likes

flying v no flying

LFR good / LFR touist mode

oh yeah

For flying Iā€™ve not been mixed on it. I like getting around some quests easy.

but cant pick pockets :frowning:

2 Likes

ahh yes, the glorious stunlock
/giggle

I was mostly either a Druid or a Hunter in Vanilla myself. Didnt go all in on rogues till cataclysm

I like flying, but if I couldnā€™t it wouldnā€™t break the game for me. I would still play still pick pockets of the demons in legion. To keep me in a good stock of Inferno Punch.

I donā€™t like the whole because I pay 15.00 a month I deserve what everyone else has. When I started 15.00 dollars got me the right to create characters and play the game. What I did in the game dictated what I got out of it.

2 Likes

one of the best parts of picking pockets :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you say Tourist mode, do you mean

Everyone gets on the deeprun tram if Alliance. The Zeppelin If Horde.

You are ushered to your seats, where you are served nice refreshing beverages, and wholesome snacks.

You then spend the next 30 minutes watching YouTube/Twitch videos of other Guilds downing the bosses.

At the end, you collect you free pieces of gear and leave, being sure to thank your host.

We will be preboarding those who ordered the Eternal Palace package during the special promotion. I repeat we will be preboarding those who ordered the Eternal Palace package during the special promotion.

1 Like

more mechanics lite

I can see where the desire comes from. I had so many wipes on crucible of storms Iā€™ve only just now started to give a thought to trying again.

I do like your idea of tourist mode though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hundreds killed as Zeppelin is shot down while flying over Westfall. Last known communication was this.

Whoā€™s bright idea was it to do this tour in Warmode.

3 Likes

/giggle

ooopsie :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m still going to keep going in retail too. Outside of the story I enjoy my nelfs on both factions :smiley:

2 Likes