GD Lounge # Reforged

Did they kill off the Wall of insanity thread? Awwww :frowning:

2 Likes

pickles :frowning:

1 Like

yep :frowning:

I was thinking of restarting it tommorow. Sunday just never felt like a good day to start threads

3 Likes

is that a new look aeve?

1 Like

it’s the blood elf heritage armor and i got the heirlooms so i can level questing :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

:vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Ah well, here’s a good morning gif to you all :grin:

Followed by a killer rabbit gif :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

saw that last one yesterday - thought is was the perfect darkshore gif
/giggle

1 Like

I really like Company of Heroes 2 on Steam. My favorite RTS and favorite game besides WoW :slight_smile:

1 Like

that looks like a good game :slight_smile:

Eastern front stuff?

1 Like

Yes I love playing as the Wehrmacht which is an Eastern Front faction. Playing against the computer was fun for a while but doing pvp with friends is a lot of fun. New balance patch coming soon very exciting. There’s also a lot of stuff for Allied players, as well as lots of cool ways to customize your playstyle. There is competitive and casual play. My friend from Canada wants to buy the game an play with me soon. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the reply

1 Like

good night folks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Night night sleepy bunny :slight_smile:

3 Likes

everytime I see your name that song Wipeout - Surfari’s goes through my head :squid: another awesome day strolls down the surf coast

2 Likes

Hopes that everyone enjoys their night.

3 Likes

i should start working on my rap album call it Elunes vengeance first track will be a human diss song

1 Like

Considering how bad of a rogue I can be at times, this actually works well :smiley:

2 Likes

World of Warcraft 9.0

Elune’s Mad :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

World of Warcraft 9.1 still mad as hell

1 Like