GD Lounge # Reforged

leans his head to Izzy’s shoulder Why would I? Everything I need is here. He motions his arm in a sweep across the lounge

1 Like

Lightly bops the top of his head then absentmindedly kisses it. not the lounge in general, I meant are you trying to sneak away from me? She clings to him tighter which proves to be a conundrum because she cannot hold her Alcohol and donut while clinging. So she does the only logical thing Downs the drink and shoves the whole donut into her mouth. Chokes while wrapped firmly around Sanlay

2 Likes

:rofl: 

2 Likes

Uses magic to break the donut apart while it’s in her throat Ok, first of all we can’t have you choking. And second of all why would I need to sneak away?

3 Likes

Wanders in, and wonders why everyone is trying to choke everyone else with donuts. Decides to play it save, grabs a pint of ale and sits at the bar instead, far away from the food fight.

2 Likes

belfs love them carrot cake donuts more than nelfs

:rofl:

3 Likes

Glances at the Night Elf No, it’s really just Izzy. I made the Carrot Cake donut for her because, I don’t mind carrot cake but it isn’t my favorite. People make the icing too rich.

2 Likes

It’s better than one of those :squid: cakes…believe me shudders in the corner cowardly

1 Like

Yes, my sister in sneakyness does enjoy the good things in life.

1 Like

agreed, even mystery meat is better than that
/giggle

2 Likes

Happy Friday folks :smiley:

1 Like

at least with mystery meat you get a taste of nostalgia…with :squid: it’s just so…well :squid: runs away cackling maniacally

Rises from a hole in the floor playing an organ, he’s wearing a white mask to cover part of his face “Insolent boy, this slave of fashion. Basking in your glory!
Ignorant fool, this brave young suitor. Sharing in my triumph!”
(Ooc you get bonus point if you can tell me what that is a reference to.)

3 Likes

Looking at Kalimdor’s name: Land of Eternal Starlight and the fact that it was dedicated to Elune it makes me think of Sailor Moon…

Imagine if someone forced Princess Serenity, Prince Endymion and the Sailor Guardians to reincarnate on Kalimdor during the era of the War of the Ancients!

2 Likes

Angel! I hear you! Speak! I listen, stay by my side, guide me!
Angel, my soul was weak, forgive me, enter at last, master!

Hugs Sanlay, and smiles. Sounds like Phantom of the opera to me

3 Likes

during the era of the War of the Ancients i’m sure things would have turned out differently lol

Like Cenarius discovering Princess Serenity’s Reincarnation’s connection to the Moon and people assuming Queen Serenity is Elune even though they are separate entities?

Infact Elune is implied to be the Tidemother who is herself implied to be N’Zoth who was able to reach Shadow Tendrils into the Eternal Palace while imprisoned and thus could possibly manifest Arcane Tendrils in the skies of Val’Sharah through the Nightmare(which also got his VoidTendrils) which effects the sky just as much as the Sha.

Someone in the Legion would discover Sailor Mars’s ability to sense Shadow Energies and decide to turn her into a Demon before Luna even finds her much less give her the Transformation Pen she needs to become Sailor Mars.

Sailor Mercury would be a master of Frost and Water Magic and thus have a lot more power when she gets her Transformation Pen from Luna.

1 Like

Sanlay nods and continues
“Flattering child you shall know me.
See why in shadow I hide.
Look at your face in the mirror.
I am there inside!”

1 Like

Smiles at Sanlay before she continues.

Angel of music, guide and guardian, grant to me your glory.
Angel of music, hide no longer. Come to me, strange Angel.

I will trade in my bonus point for a dozen glazed donuts, and a bottle of Dark below.

2 Likes

smirks and finishes the song
“I am your angel of music. Come to me, angel of music.
I am your angel of music. Come to me, angel of music.”
Sanlay stands as the Organ descends back to wherever Sanlay always disappears to Donuts and Alcohol? As you wish. Donuts and brew appear from thin air

2 Likes