Did my sister in sneakyness enjoy her time with you in the death knight lands

/places out carrot cake, juice boxes and coffee

1 Like

omg this was wonderful :slight_smile:

/cheers with glee seeing the lvl 120.

Keep at it sister. Flying bunnies tend to be happy bunnies :smiley:

1 Like

Hops on and hugs :rabbit2: :hugs:

Hello and happy Friday my sneakity, stabbity, pick pockity sister of the uncrowned. I cannot wait to be a flying bunny. Iā€™m still about two weeks away from getting it, and that will be if mission table, emissaries, and world quests favor me.

shadow steps and hugs him from behind. Iā€™m sorry.

2 Likes

Well seeing as she stole a large box of donuts Iā€™d say she had fun. Bows and proceeds to make himself a coffee before getting hugged For what are you sorry for Izzy?

1 Like

Hugs Sanlay a little tighter. For just disappearing like I did. Looks down at her feet. Also I might have tried to hide a mountain of donuts in one of the soul forges.

1 Like

smirks over his shoulder at Izzy and makes a portal as donuts come funneling in from the forge You are a Rogue Iā€™m used to you disappearing. And as for these donuts we can get them into a box.

1 Like

Squeals in delight as the donuts come funneling into the lounge. So many varieties and flavors. She is practically bouncing with excitement, she nearly drools on Sanlayā€™s shoulder. She dances around the room as the last donut appears. The Donuts are here, the donuts are here. Jumping into Sanlayā€™s arms she hugs him tightly.

Sitting next to the donut mountain she pulls out a box, big enough to hold one donut. She takes a donut places it in the box, smiles then removes it and sits it on the other side. Takes another donut places it in the box, smiles again, takes it out and sits it near the first donut. Grabs a third donut and eats it, tilts her head and grins up at Sanlay. Can your soul forge imbue a weapon with the power of donuts. Instead of calling forth death, and disease, it calls forth glazed, or strawberry frosted donuts. :yum:

1 Like

So, you like donuts, eh?

1 Like

Donuts and extremely potent alcohol are the best.

3 Likes

Sanlay sigh/giggles Alas, thatā€™s not how that works.

3 Likes

Grab donuts :doughnut: and alcohol :cocktail: sitting down for a bite :vampire: and glad to see the dust :rabbit: has cleared form the lounge :beers:

3 Likes

ļ¼ŠDeath Knight Yvenathilm orders that the alcohol be properly labeled and not sold to kids as Orange Juice, Grape Juice, Milk or worse Waterļ¼Š

3 Likes

oh it is

Weā€™ve got it labeled uisce beatha for Izzy as is only proper.

It is also quite far away from the cool refreshing juiceboxes as per the Ironforge Bureau of happy drinks regulations

/eyes strawberry frosted donut

2 Likes

Finishes labeling everything as kids Orange Juice, Kids Grape Juice, Kids Milk, and Kids Or Worse Waterā€¦ That last one had a strange name, but she used it nonetheless.

Finishes Shadow Steps behind Sanlay, spins him around, and jump hugs him. hello there :grinning: Starts searching him for Necro Bunny. Arcano Bunny wants to play, and I am out of the glazed carrot cake donuts. :yum:

3 Likes

Necro bunny pops out of the top of his glove He lives there. Arcano lives in a bottle and Necro lives in my glove. Giggle-sighs at Izzy Iā€™ll leave Necro here with you and Arcano while I get you some more donuts. Shadowsteps over to the fridge and grabs a mixed drink of Mulgore Firewater and Bitter Cactus Apple Cider before opening a portal and stepping through it. An arm pops back out and Necro plops to the floor Iā€™ll be back!

1 Like

Squeals with delight when Necro Bunny appears, pulls out the bottle of liquid death and pours Arcano Bunny out. Grins madly as they chase each other around the lounge, Knocking over many of the recently mislabeled bottles. Thank you Sanlay, Arcano thanks you asā€¦

Gasps
Eyes widen
Dances excitedly around Sanlay.
Donuts, donuts hurrays for donutsā€¦
Jumps up and hugs him like a Hazel clinging to a banana.

Once Sanlay peels her off of him she will go in search of some extremely potent alcohol.

1 Like

passes you some mana wine

Soā€¦ :squid: passes out due to drunken elven things

1 Like

walks back through the portal and almost trips over the bunnies as they run by, but saves the donuts and sets them on the counter for Izzy to find.

3 Likes

I dare say one drop would kill us all!

1 Like

Its Real name is Blackout, it is extremely potent homemade alcohol, made by Captain. I call it liquid death because one sip will have you tripping in ways that are unheard of, not to mention the near out of body experience. Iā€™ll have to go get another bottle from Captain.

Watches as Sanlay saves the donuts Today in the Lounge of GD a hero is bornā€¦ Shadow steps and hugs him are you trying to sneak away?

1 Like